City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
starting a match like this with no recognised forward is not brilliant and im not to excited about sterling either up front, still at least hes got the motivation to play well against Liverpool . I would be happy with a lucky 1-0 win and 3 points tucked away safely

It's not going to be easy but we still have the players that can cause Liverpool problems even if Aguero starts from the bench.

Last edited:
Why the obsession with Miner? Just get on with it and watch the bloody game, Do we really believe he gives a toss one way or the other over his "reception"?

Why the obsession with Miner? Just get on with it and watch the bloody game, Do we really believe he gives a toss one way or the other over his "reception"?
there's an obsession with former players before every game,they could have left over 10 years ago & came on as sub for us once...it doesn't matter...they will go looking for them.....turning into dippers

Just out of interest. Has there been one single game this season where we've been able to align Sergio, Merlin, Sterling and KDB for an entire ninety minutes? My impression is not. That is going to be one hell of a line-up when it clicks. Which it will.

--------------------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------------

--Sagna-------------------Mangala-------------------Otamendi-------------Kolarov-

----------------------------Yaya------------------------Dinho---------------------------

Navas---------------------------------DeBruyne-------------------------------Sterling

------------------------------------------Nacho-------------------------------------------

This should be the team. But, I doubt Nacho will play. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.