Not open for further replies.
Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov
Yaya, Fernandinho
Navas, Silva, De Bruyne
Sterling

Bench: Caballero, Clichy, Mangala, Sagna, Fernando, Aguero, Bony

Bring Aguero on after an hour.

Liverpool haven't had the intensive pre season necessary to play Klopp's way. They can do it, but only in 10 min bursts. And they're likely to tire in the last 20 mins. We need to be patient, see out the pressing spells and capitalise when they slow down.
Exactly what I was thinking earlier. We are genuinely one of the best teams in Europe when we have possession, Koop hasn't been in charge for long enough to make a major impact (pressing and where to position yourself isn't second nature like when we played Dortmund) so I think we could pick them off. Said since I heard Aguero say he was feeling 100%, 3-1 city, feel like Kdb will play a storm but feel continho will capitalise on one of the rare mistakes we make

Hart
Yaya, Fernandinho
Navas, Silva, De Bruyne
Sterling

I feel that's the exact team we will play unless Kun has been on fire in training this week. But even if he does start on the bench, that defence and that attack feel solid enough to me to put 3 past them and stop them keeping it level

Edit: just realised its the weekend lol. This week meaning the week that's about to happen

Hart
Yaya, Fernandinho
Navas, Silva, De Bruyne
Sterling

Perhaps Pellegrini might be inclined to start players who have stayed at home or had less travelling and/or playing time during the international "break". eg Mangala rather than Otamendi, Fernando rather than Fernandhino.

Fed up of International breaks, lets get this week out of the way and get back to proper football. Hopefully, we can make klipperty feel even lonelier on their trip back to Scouseland

I think Sergio and Dave have been ready since the villa game but the club wanted to make sure they got an extra two weeks fitness work to be 100% for the candle dippers match. We have seen in videos the two off them on the training pitches and in the gym on bikes etc. I also think there names on the team sheet would be an extra dagger in the heart for Klopp. My team would be:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

That team sheet would be amazing and if zab, Delph and Nasri are fit as well with kolarov,bony,Fernando,Nacho and navas on the bench we have a shit load of options! Yaya is only a 65min man these days but the opposition still fear him and a home game we should go full tilt from the start!

I think Sergio and Dave have been ready since the villa game but the club wanted to make sure they got an extra two weeks fitness work to be 100% for the candle dippers match. We have seen in videos the two off them on the training pitches and in the gym on bikes etc. I also think there names on the team sheet would be an extra dagger in the heart for Klopp. My team would be:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

That team sheet would be amazing and if zab, Delph and Nasri are fit as well with kolarov,bony,Fernando,Nacho and navas on the bench we have a shit load of options! Yaya is only a 65min man these days but the opposition still fear him and a home game we should go full tilt from the start!

Good team, but for me I think it would be stronger with Navas in there, probably at the expense of either KDB/Sterling (assuming Kun and Dave are playing).

Good team, but for me I think it would be stronger with Navas in there, probably at the expense of either KDB/Sterling (assuming Kun and Dave are playing).

To be fair mate I think navas deserves to be in there! Could go either way for Raheem, he either comes out determined to smash the dippers or he goes hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.