City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Thompson's Combined eleven.
thompson-man-city-liverpool_3379176.jpg

Sorry but only Coutinho would have a sniff of getting in the City team.
Skrtel over Kompany?
Milner over De Bruyne? Wouldn't even have Milner over Navas.
Coutinho over David Silva?????

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

he's the best of a shit bunch,Chelsea are wank atm everyone is beating them,the dippers have been piss poor&dire to watch all season,Palace showed what that win was really worth....

Skrtel over Kompany?
Milner over De Bruyne? Wouldn't even have Milner over Navas.
Coutinho over David Silva?????

Hahahahahahahahaha!!
I excused Kompany and Silva as I think it may be on available players. Countinho over KDB however is unforgivable.

Fernando has to be in midfield for this game, or coutinho will run the game

is this the same Coutinho who can't get near the Brazilian squad ? He maybe the best player the mourners have ,but if he was in our squad , he would be warming the bench hoping to get the last 20 minutes , vastly overrated and very inconsistent , i have no doubt he will raise his game on Saturday , like the rest of the dippers , but where are they for the other 30 odd games , if they finish in the top 6 , i would be very surprised.

Tomorrow will be pretty tough, we'll have 7 or 8 of our starting 11 just coming back from international duty, we tend to struggle a little against teams who press high, which Liverpool will no doubt do and we will play either Kun after a long lay off or Sterling out of position which is not ideal.

We need to start well at a high tempo and not let them settle into the match, if we do that we should win by 2 or 3 goals.

We will probably need to score at least 2 to win as we haven't kept a clean sheet without Kompany this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.