City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Thompson's Combined eleven.
thompson-man-city-liverpool_3379176.jpg

Sorry but only Coutinho would have a sniff of getting in the City team.

Jesus. I think he's got Fernando and Fernandinho muddled up? Milner over De Bruyne? Lol

Coutinho's overall play is not world class, he just scores a worldie every third/fourth game and the dippers wank themselves silly. Let's home that won't be tomorrow!

Very hard to pick a team , when we do not know who is available , i suspect Silva and Aguero will both be on the bench , and with Vinny and Bony injured so would go with the following : HART - SAGNA , OTTO ,THE MANGLER , CLICHY - DINHO , FERNANDO - NAVAS , TOURE , KDB - STERLING , although Raheem is not a natural cemtral striker , with Kun and Bony not 100% , he is the best solution to the striking position , play it into his feet and he will rip Skirtel and Lovren to pieces , with KDB and Yaya supporting him

Injury free squad after the international break my arse!

Silva
Kompany
Bony
Nasri

All out......again

Pelle never says when they are expected back unless he is asked and I guess nobody asked this time.

Pellegrini's predictions on when injured players is abysmal, we were led to believe we would have more or less a full squad after the internationals.
They never seem to be right and he seems to get it wrong most of the time. Unreal really.

I am what some call a happy clapper but if there is one thing that makes my blood boil it is our injuries. Someone or some people need a size 10 up their arse and booting out.
It is ridiculous how we have so many muscle problems, how players get the same injury time and time again and how small injuries turn into months out. We may as well employ Dr Crippin!
The club hads become world class but this is Sunday league stuff.

I am what some call a happy clapper but if there is one thing that makes my blood boil it is our injuries. Someone or some people need a size 10 up their arse and booting out.
It is ridiculous how we have so many muscle problems, how players get the same injury time and time again and how small injuries turn into months out. We may as well employ Dr Crippin!
The club hads become world class but this is Sunday league stuff.

Don't think it's as easy to do as you seem to think. Do you not think that the club are not already all over this? Also, compared to Arsenal we look like we never get any injuries!

We need to be on it from min 1 not min 20 like we can often do.

Mangala needs to concentrate for the full 90 mins.

We need to take our chances when they come.

We do all of that. We win easily.

Hart
Sagna
Clichy
Mangala
Ottamendi
Yaya
Fernandino
Navas
De bruyne
Sterling
Aguero.

3-1

Don't think it's as easy to do as you seem to think. Do you not think that the club are not already all over this? Also, compared to Arsenal we look like we never get any injuries!
If they are all over it Mike I am even more concerned. If my captain was out every other game with the same bloody injury I would have sorted it by now. Sorry but it is a shambles.

Kompany is a big loss for us for tomorrow. Hopefully Kun doesnt pick up any injury if he starts. I think it will be either a hard game or we will hammer them and make a statement. Midfield will be key. Fernando , Fernandhino and Yaya will be key in the battle tomorrow.

My team
Hart
Kolarov , Mangala , Otamendi , Sagna
KDB , Fernando , Fernandhino , Sterling
Yaya
Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.