City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am what some call a happy clapper but if there is one thing that makes my blood boil it is our injuries. Someone or some people need a size 10 up their arse and booting out.
It is ridiculous how we have so many muscle problems, how players get the same injury time and time again and how small injuries turn into months out. We may as well employ Dr Crippin!
The club hads become world class but this is Sunday league stuff.
As someone who works in health care profession I'd say The reason they usually get the same injuries over again is because once a particular muscle/tendon/ligament has been significantly injured it is never the same again.
Also, Unfortunately there's a lot of "uncontrollables" with regard to injuries, and big wad of luck is required to stay injury free.
These pros also operate at a level we cannot really comprehend as mere mortals. The strain they put their bodies through is immense.

In respect of our injury list it is not half as bad as the scousers, so let's not dwell on how unlucky we are and just concentrate on giving the bin dippers a good tonking tomorrow

Kompany is a big loss for us for tomorrow. Hopefully Kun doesnt pick up any injury if he starts. I think it will be either a hard game or we will hammer them and make a statement. Midfield will be key. Fernando , Fernandhino and Yaya will be key in the battle tomorrow.

My team
Hart
Kolarov , Mangala , Otamendi , Sagna
KDB , Fernando , Fernandhino , Sterling
Yaya
Kun

Thank goodness your not picking the team.

As someone who works in health care profession I'd say The reason they usually get the same injuries over again is because once a particular muscle/tendon/ligament has been significantly injured it is never the same again.
Also, Unfortunately there's a lot of "uncontrollables" with regard to injuries, and big wad of luck is required to stay injury free.
These pros also operate at a level we cannot really comprehend as mere mortals. The strain they put their bodies through is immense.
In that case maybe it is time to look at his future. I would bet my house that if Vinnie did move on he would play every week. Sorry I'm not having it, there is an issue that needs addressing pronto.

Phil Thompson's Combined eleven.
thompson-man-city-liverpool_3379176.jpg

Sorry but only Coutinho would have a sniff of getting in the City team.
Sometimes feel like they're just having a laugh. Coutinho wouldn't even get a sniff either considering he'd be competing with Silva. He'd be 3rd behind Silva & De Bruyne (Coutinho shouldn't be on the wing).

Phil Thompson's Combined eleven.
thompson-man-city-liverpool_3379176.jpg

Sorry but only Coutinho would have a sniff of getting in the City team.

I think he must have picked those out of a hat. Fucking Milner instead of De Bruyne? Fernando instead of Fernandinho? Skated over Kompany? And funniest of all Coutinho over Silva!?

And this is a guy who gets paid for his football opinions. May as well have asked a random scouse scally to pick a team. What a bellend.

Milner couldn't get in the side when we didn't have De Bruyne never mind when we do. It's just a piss take by a clueless twat still making a packet out of spouting bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.