City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Tricky_Trev said:
Brilliant performance today. If you didn't notice it at the time, watch the game back and note how impressive Newcastle's pressing was particularly in the 1st half. Faced with such pressure on the ball, yet to still have over 70% possession in the 1st half is simply world class. Only Barca could have matched the control we had of today's game.

Nothing impressive about either.

Newcastle were happy with us having the ball in front of them. Whenever we went upfield, they simply slotted back in behind the ball, making us play backwards and sideways. The tempo was far too slow to drag them about. All this happened because we missed Silva and because Yaya was off the pace for the first 60 minutes of the match.

A good win but let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a lot more to give.

nashark said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Brilliant performance today. If you didn't notice it at the time, watch the game back and note how impressive Newcastle's pressing was particularly in the 1st half. Faced with such pressure on the ball, yet to still have over 70% possession in the 1st half is simply world class. Only Barca could have matched the control we had of today's game.

Newcastle were happy with us having the ball in front of them. Whenever we went upfield, they simply slotted back in behind the ball, making us play backwards and sideways. The tempo was far too slow to drag them about. All this happened because we missed Silva and because Yaya was off the pace for the first 60 minutes of the match.

I disagree, we kept possession, we had a fantastic shape, if you keep playing like that you will score.
Do you know football?

Just got back. The newcAstle fans were a disgrace. They threw a firework into singing session. It nearly hit two kids!
This guy picked it up to get it away from them and burnt all his hand. It looked quite bad.

Then then started ripping up the seats - one was thrown over into out end

Scumbags..

Steward said they got the people who did it. Hopefully they will go to prison

pride in battle said:
nashark said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I disagree, we kept possession, we had a fantastic shape, if you keep playing like that you will score.
Do you know football?

Yes, I know football. And I saw what happened to Spain against England. Did you?

Hari84 said:
Still boring Manchini the last 20min

I am worried you are being serious cos Danes are not noted for their humour? How long have you been a City fan I wonder? I was late today and was thinking as I ran up the spiral to get to my seat how I would be walking slowly under Pearce 4 or so years ago, moan on brother

nashark said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Our biggest game of the season is only 3 days away, im glad we only played a slow tempo today, pretty easy win in the end. Its good to see even when playing at 75% we can beat teams easily

Hari84 said:
City played well
Hart did it rly good
Micah was MOTM and was all over
Mario played good - but some times he must wake up and he is still arrogant SRY
Kun worst day in city :(

I am honest and say what I see..

OH FUCK OFF (ban me if you want mods but this prick is a, well, prick)

Has Mancini said anything about Aguero's injury? It seems certain that he's out of the Napoli game, but how many other games will he miss? And is Yaya OK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.