City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Tricky_Trev said:
DancingBadger said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Has Mancini said anything about Aguero's injury? It seems certain that he's out of the Napoli game, but how many other games will he miss? And is Yaya OK?
Heard Mancini interviewed by Cheesey on the way home - he said that Aguero and Yaya are okay, just tired.
That's great news if true. I was under the impression that he'd done either his groin or hamstring.

I watched it on the telly and it looked like he had a bit of cramp in his foot. He was stamping his foot on the deck as if he was trying to shake it off.

Re: Re: City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

nashark said:
because Yaya was off the pace for the first 60 minutes of the match.

If that's off the pace i look forward to on the pace. I do wonder what position you watch the game from

Barcon said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
The chip situation was unacceptable . We need to sort this out or the bovril will be next.

As long as they don't mess with the corned beef.

I bet you like powdered eggs

EricBrooksGhost said:
nashark said:

If that's off the pace i look forward to on the pace. I do wonder what position you watch the game from

Toure gave the ball away quite a few times in the first half. that's what he'll mean by off the pace as such.

Wonder how often that chant has had an airing at a football match ? Maybe more than I think.

"You've ate all our chips,
You've ate all our chips,
You fat Geordie bastards,
You've ate all our chips"

Re: Re: Re: City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Bluebee2 said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
nashark said:

Toure gave the ball away quite a few times in the first half. that's what he'll mean by off the pace as such.

He looked the fittest he's been; marauding at times and i'd say gave the ball away no more than Aguero

thought of another song to add some variety to the "we'll score when we want" chant.

ian curtis, singer of joy division, was a blue so to the tune of "love will tear us apart" how about "the blues will tear you apart again" after we score?

EricBrooksGhost said:
nashark said:

hahaha I think some people just like to moan about Yaya and hope they will get it right one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.