City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
mart said:
Ducado said:
Some people will never be happy!

this place will go into meltdown when we do lose a game

I don't think so, we are beginning to mellow out (most of us) we will lose a game one day that's for sure, but I am just enjoying this little run

Don't know about you but I don't feel nearly half as bad if we go behind this season (not that it's happened a great deal but still). We're showing fantastic composure for the most part, bit of sloppiness here and there but frankly if this is a sloppy City team the rest of the league should give up when we're on song.

God, I love City. We weren't at our best and still we won.

Anyone remember when we weren't at our best and got stuffed? :)

Evening all.Just got in.

Here is my view on the game....

5 points clear still...3 more goals...Made up with another solid home victory. Newcastle have certainly improved so fair play to them however as soon as the first went in there was only one winner.
Felt gutted about conceding that goal.It has come to something when we are dissapointed about conceding a goal when we are 3 up..If this is all we have to worry about then long may it continue. Shearer-what a cock he is...turned off after hearing his "The score didnt reflect the game" comment on 5 live..If my mam was my dad......blah blah blah.

Milner was a rock again and Mario is just fucking class.

Bring on the bin dippers I say (After 3 pts in Naples).

It wasn't too long ago that there were four unbeaten teams left in the Prem (us, United, Villa, and Newcastle). Not only are we the last team standing, we're the ones who took care of all the others. Nice.

CaliforniaBlue said:
It wasn't too long ago that there were four unbeaten teams left in the Prem (us, United, Villa, and Newcastle). Not only are we the last team standing, we're the ones who took care of all the others. Nice.

don't you know, we've not played anyone yet!

I thought we played very well today considering the break. Some of our passing and movement was a joy and the build up play leading to micah's goal was sumptuous.
I thought we let them off the hook a bit second half and but for a few tight offside calls and the odd overplayed passing movememt we'd have netted 5 or 6.
Hats off to Pardew for saying it as it is post match too.
Good solid 3 points.

We are brilliant. It is a privilege to watch this team. I love City - but I always loved City. That is all.

What a pleasure this team is to watch. The movement, workrate and skills on display are like nothing we have seen at city before. Every player is playing with confidence and today we played well within ourselves and easily controlled the game. Richards,, Clichy and Milner were top class today.

breathtaking football today. jimmy lescott gael micah and samir all outstanding. everyone else brilliant. still can't get my head around it at times

a pause for thought, pardew said his team had to be a full tilt just to keep us at bay at times.

and this is a team unbeaten at the time and third in the league

and we wern't at our best

scary but loving it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.