City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

We_all_drink_whiskey said:
Evening lads and lasses, well played this afternoon. Richards had the game of his life and your creative players didn't have to get into 3rd gear really, I was over the f*cking moon Silva was on the bench!

From our perspective - very happy with the performance, I fully expected us to get twatted into a parallel universe. The gulf between the two of us is horrendous but I thought we gave you a decent game up until the 2nd pen. Won't say too much negative about Demba because he's been immense for us this season but he didn't have his shooting boots on today.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season - here's hoping you do what we didn't manage all those years ago and hold your nerve in the latter stages of the season - keep ahead of those red cockney bastards.
Just a normal performance from Micah today. But he's no Kyle Walker/Chris Smalling/Phil Jones/Glen Johnson.

Once we broke through their back 8 the game was over.
Good performances all round notably nasri and clichy. And micah is just Micah.

Dont think nasri played exceptionally well, nothing compare to milner who Im absolutely chuffed about recently! Expected us to win with ease, as theyre just newcastle with a good start really. City away will be the toughest fixture for a lot this year and today showed that we are real opposition.

Well played boys.

Ducado said:
mart said:
dont get all the moaning we're top of the league broke a record today and scoring more goals then we've ever done in the prem and we are almost safe in November .Some people need to get a grip

Some people will never be happy!

this place will go into meltdown when we do lose a game

mart said:
Ducado said:
mart said:
dont get all the moaning we're top of the league broke a record today and scoring more goals then we've ever done in the prem and we are almost safe in November .Some people need to get a grip

Some people will never be happy!

this place will go into meltdown when we do lose a game

I don't think so, we are beginning to mellow out (most of us) we will lose a game one day that's for sure, but I am just enjoying this little run

Enjoyed that. Another solid performance and we easily deserved the win.

I might have given MOTM to Milner or Clichy but Micah had a great game too and is such a threat going forward these days.

One for the statto's.....when was the last time that City were the last unbeaten team in the top flight?

Good win with an average performance.

Gave too many chances away today and could easily have conceeded 3.

Good performances from Hart, Micah, Milner, Lescott and Clichy. Kompany was a bit sloppy.

We looked a bit tired today at times but with all those internationals and travel I can see why.

Onwards and upwards!

This team has become flat out amazing. There is so much class that it's almost scary.

I do agree that they'll lose at some point but I'm not sure it will happen in a game they need to win, they might drop three points once it's all but put away.

Great win without ever really hitting the high notes again which all bodes well.

Showed great control of the game today.

Richards, Clichy, Milner and Yaya stand out players and credit to Hart for some quality keeping when called upon.

When Merlin doesn't start we are always going to miss his creativity and the tempo that he injects into a game but he has to be rested now and then and we have a squad full of players chomping at the bit when they get their chance now.

Barcodes were a side full of confidence going into this and from minute one, they had the look of a side that never really felt they could match us and they were right ;-)

Napoli on Tues is going to be a cracker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.