City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

dont get all the moaning we're top of the league broke a record today and scoring more goals then we've ever done in the prem and we are almost safe in November .Some people need to get a grip

Confirmed! Newcastle fans Are...............

****'s!

Apart from the Rags, I haven't met a more despicable set of supporters than Newcastle Fans.

Once again we had the usual "where were you when you were s***". Please! The wheels on the bus go round and round.

This from a set supporters who couldn't muster over 10,000 at St James Park.
This from a set of supporters who could only fill the Sports Direct Arena this season because they were offered half price season tickets.
This from a set of supporters who couldn't sell out both tiers today.

Once again they spent most of the game watching City fans, rather than watching their team. Once again they where giving it the big one all the way through the game. As per-usual they looked like they'd been on smarties and Sunny D all day before the game. Bouncing around and basically acting like ****'s.

Is it me or do they really think they are something special? Are we supposed to be in awe of this mythical Geordie support? This mythical Geordie personality that everybody is supposed to love? When in reality they're nothing but big mouthed arrogant f***ers, full of their own self importance.

I love nothing more than seeing them give it the big one at COMS every season, only to be stuffed on the pitch and on the terraces.

"Just because your losing!" ;-)

Good professional job,we probably have tougher training sessions though.
stand out players for me were richards and clichey probably because the fullbacks get switched every other game to stay fresh.

People moaning about Yaya are people I just can't relate to. I'm really sorry. To me he's truly world class. A rolls royce of a footballer who along with Silva would be my first name on the team sheet when fit.

mart said:
dont get all the moaning we're top of the league broke a record today and scoring more goals then we've ever done in the prem and we are almost safe in November .Some people need to get a grip

Some people will never be happy!

BillyShears said:
People moaning about Yaya are people I just can't relate to. I'm really sorry. To me he's truly world class. A rolls royce of a footballer who along with Silva would be my first name on the team sheet when fit.

Absolutely.

Thought he played really well and looks better every week, the odd misplaced pass but overall an absolute beast.

The whole team were superb today, with everyone doing their job and nobody hiding, 10/10 from me for the whole team.

Great overall performance - i thought Nasri played well although he didnt take a couple of good chances to shoot, perhaps lacking a bit of confidence.

Geordies were a bit shite wernt they. There was one having a go outside entrance G about our stadium being named Etihad - oh the irony.

Evening lads and lasses, well played this afternoon. Richards had the game of his life and your creative players didn't have to get into 3rd gear really, I was over the f*cking moon Silva was on the bench!

From our perspective - very happy with the performance, I fully expected us to get twatted into a parallel universe. The gulf between the two of us is horrendous but I thought we gave you a decent game up until the 2nd pen. Won't say too much negative about Demba because he's been immense for us this season but he didn't have his shooting boots on today.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season - here's hoping you do what we didn't manage all those years ago and hold your nerve in the latter stages of the season - keep ahead of those red cockney bastards.

We_all_drink_whiskey said:
Evening lads and lasses, well played this afternoon. Richards had the game of his life and your creative players didn't have to get into 3rd gear really, I was over the f*cking moon Silva was on the bench!

From our perspective - very happy with the performance, I fully expected us to get twatted into a parallel universe. The gulf between the two of us is horrendous but I thought we gave you a decent game up until the 2nd pen. Won't say too much negative about Demba because he's been immense for us this season but he didn't have his shooting boots on today.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season - here's hoping you do what we didn't manage all those years ago and hold your nerve in the latter stages of the season - keep ahead of those red cockney bastards.

It's the standard he's been playing at pretty much all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.