City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Sewelly said:
You exposed our weaknesses without really getting out of second gear. That said, I was reasonably pleased with our performance. Penalty aside Ben Arfa looked as sharp as he has done all season.

Good luck for the rest of the season, although I suspect you wont need it!

You created more chances than United did lol. Rotten luck on that finishing by Ba and Ben Arfa.

Good luck to Newcastle, be nice to see you in the CL next season.

Another good result, especially with coming off the Intl break, just got the job done......... keep up the good work guys.......

Sewelly said:
You exposed our weaknesses without really getting out of second gear. That said, I was reasonably pleased with our performance. Penalty aside Ben Arfa looked as sharp as he has done all season.

Good luck for the rest of the season, although I suspect you wont need it!

Caused us a few problems there, glad Joe was on his game. Good luck for the rest of the season :)

Good luck to Newcastle? You taking the piss, their fans were disgusting today. I hope they get relegated. Horrible horrible human beings

We may stop conceding these late Goals if we continue to push on for a fourth and a fifth. Lescott, Clichy,Nasri all decent as well as AJ when he came on. Milner and Micah again outstanding. A little bit of pressure on Scum now with their late kick off and also Chelski tomorrow.

A pretty much par for the course performance from us and despite City not creating a bagful of chances we still scored three.

For me quote of the day

From Rag world.

Today, 18:19 #304 (permalink)
Eyepopper
Lowering the tone since 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewelly
I don't think we disgraced ourselves.

You had 22% possession in the first half and handed them 3 goals.

I'd call that disgracing yourselves myself.

Getting beat is one thing and is fine, not bothering to have a go til the game was all but over and City have a 2 goal lead to sit back on is something else.

From the start Newcastle looked like they had accepted defeat and just wanted to get the game out of the way.

Today, 18:21 #305 (permalink)
Sewelly
Reserve Team Player

At least we didn't get beat 6-1.

Great reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.