City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Sounds like we have a fair few, though. To think the low allocation was meant to stop idiots like this getting in. I'm embarrassed.

Re: Clichy

I kept hearing from bitter gooners what a waste he is, how his positioning is crap etc, etc. The reality is he's been nothing short of superb since he came to the club, really flourishing under Bobbys tutelage.

Good game, solid win. Got a bit steamy after the bang, thought we were gonna see more trouble but thankfully it cooled down. Head on now for Naples and Red Scouse.

Oh BTW, lol at the RedHotTv leaflets being given out outside the SS.

Anyone know what the huge bang was after we scored ? Was it that that caused a bit of fighting ? Looked like a few punches thrown from where I was sat (Colin bell stand)

Your fans were scum. The way the way they acted throughout was embarrassing. Never in my life have I seen fans behave like that, and the banger incident was an absolute disgrace. They are your proper fans, and they was scum

I just heard this very loud bang then seats were flying into the home section. Looked also like a steward/policeman may have been ragged around abit by the away fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.