City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

what was that huge bang after the 3rd went in ? newcastle fans were also ripping seats out and chucking them into 112

Really solid performance. Pick of the players were Clichy, Micah, Nasri, Milner and Aguero. The work rate when we haven't got the ball is fantastic. Actually not that bothered about the goal as we were lucky not to concede earlier. We have an incredibly busy period coming up so wasn't expecting a five star show. We have a more important game on Tues.

bobmcfc said:
what was that huge bang after the 3rd went in ? newcastle fans were also ripping seats out and chucking them into 112

Jesus Christ. If this is true I'm disgusted on behalf of our supporters. Urgh.

Clichy

Great performance today, never really got beaten and made some excellent challenges.

Sewelly said:
bobmcfc said:

Jesus Christ. If this is true I'm disgusted on behalf of our supporters. Urgh.

Every team has its morons.

Played some really good stuff at times and good workrate from all the players. Our pressing game seems to be improving a lot as the season goes on was impressed with that today. A little unfortunate with the goal conceded

I was surprised to see Lescott getting in such advanced positions, trying to dribble into their third!? What was he doing?

Kun was so hungry for a goal you could legitimately argue that his selfish play cost us two goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.