City Vs Newcastle Post Game Discussion Thread

Moorsey 2002 said:
Anyone know what the huge bang was after we scored ? Was it that that caused a bit of fighting ? Looked like a few punches thrown from where I was sat (Colin bell stand)

Someone said Bar code fan threw a firework at the City fans.

Bonus win in my opinion - the real game is Tues night. Milner was everywhere, what's he on? That was a big bang that went off. Hope no-one hurt.

top day, just had the privelege of meeting one of my teenage era heroes....walked down past mary d's to the ground with him...i kept looking back thinking is it him of not.

so i plucked up the courage and asked if he used to be in a band...he said maybe and asked me if it was a good band. He then asked me if he played drums in this band....strange convo. i said yes, you were a drummer with the smiths

when i sussed it was mick joyce i was talking to i had to do a double check to stop me from jumping up & down on the spot like a little school boy.

spent 15mins having a real good chat with him about city and the old days. Although i get the feeling, he didnt really want to discuss the old band.

newcastle fans scum

Their fans are scum they think they are better then every other set of fans, just because they lost to a much better team they chucked a fire cracker and chairs into our section .

One town one team one tier

shadygiz said:
top day, just had the privelege of meeting one of my teenage era heroes....walked down past mary d's to the ground with him...i kept looking back thinking is it him of not.

so i plucked up the courage and asked if he used to be in a band...he said maybe and asked me if it was a good band. He then asked me if he played drums in this band....strange convo. i said yes, you were a drummer with the smiths

when i sussed it was mick joyce i was talking to i had to do a double check to stop me from jumping up & down on the spot like a little school boy.

spent 15mins having a real good chat with him about city and the old days. Although i get the feeling, he didnt really want to discuss the old band.

I heard a rumour they are getting back together, any truth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.