City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and I support Ireland parents are Irish so I couldn't give a shit if harts from England or Swaziland tbh but form is temporary, class is permanent and while pants is a very good back up keeper ive never seen anything to suggest he could displace hart long term

Not really the place to post this but I can't start a thread yet and I couldn't think of anywhere better.
Does anybody know at what time St Brigid's car park opens tomorrow? I am looking to park up early and meet my mates in town. Thanks in advance.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Thought we had a player on our hands in nasti turns out he's shite.
Excellent observation. He is all of... 20 years old now isn't he? Ample time to prove if he's world class or not. Sell immediately!

Thought this was a thread for the game and not The Daily Mail website! Get a grip fellas.

Pants deserves to start, it's that simple. If it was Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool, I would probably feel different about it, but it's the first 3 oclock kick off at home this season against a Norwich team who have conceded 11 goals in the last 4 games, and haven't won since the end of September.

Pant

Zabaleta
Demi
Nastasic
Clichy

Fernand
Toure
Nasri
Silva

Negredo
Aguero

Bench: Hart, Kolarov, Lescott, Milner, Rodwell, Dzeko, Navas

Any news on when Vinny is likely to be back? Could he make Moscow/Sunderland or is that too ambitious? Surely back for Spurs?!

DruntBlunt said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Thought we had a player on our hands in nasti turns out he's shite.
Excellent observation. He is all of... 20 years old now isn't he? Ample time to prove if he's world class or not. Sell immediately!
argh must panic sell world's best young defender for not defending as well alongside javi garcia as alongside Vincent Kompany

TheOneAndOnlyKun said:
Thought this was a thread for the game and not The Daily Mail website! Get a grip fellas.

Pants deserves to start, it's that simple. If it was Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool, I would probably feel different about it, but it's the first 3 oclock kick off at home this season against a Norwich team who have conceded 11 goals in the last 4 games, and haven't won since the end of September.

Pant

Zabaleta
Demi
Nastasic
Clichy

Fernand
Toure
Nasri
Silva

Negredo
Aguero

Any news on when Vinny is likely to be back? Could he make Moscow/Sunderland or is that too ambitious? Surely back for Spurs?!
no problem with pants starting tomorrow, just don't think he'd be a long term option for no 1
I'd say vinnie will be rested until the spurs game, but Norwich at home should see some squad players get game time with such a big game on Tuesday (win and we go to places we have not been before)

aguero93:20 said:
TheOneAndOnlyKun said:

Pant

Zabaleta
Demi
Nastasic
Clichy

Fernand
Toure
Nasri
Silva

Negredo
Aguero

no problem with pants starting tomorrow, just don't think he'd be a long term option for no 1
I'd say vinnie will be rested until the spurs game, but Norwich at home should see some squad players get game time with such a big game on Tuesday (win and we go to places we have not been before)

I doubt there will be much resting

our tommy said:
Not really the place to post this but I can't start a thread yet and I couldn't think of anywhere better.
Does anybody know at what time St Brigid's car park opens tomorrow? I am looking to park up early and meet my mates in town. Thanks in advance.

Been parking here since the move to the now Etihad.-2003. They do say car park opens 2 hours prior to K.O.
I am sure you can get in about 12.30pm- They also say gates will close 1 hour after the match.
Cheers

Bluep*ss said:
our tommy said:

Been parking here since the move to the now Etihad.-2003. They do say car park opens 2 hours prior to K.O.
I am sure you can get in about 12.30pm- They also say gates will close 1 hour after the match.
Cheers

Thanks.

Noticed many have put clichy in their squads!? why!? clichy has been completely off this season and this season kolarov has attacked and defended better than clichy!

also i wouldnt want to drop joe hart, i think we need him as our number 1 on top form to have a season like the title-winning one. BUT.. if pantillimon plays and joe gets a kick up the backside, and comes back to form in style we'd all be saying great managerial skills by Pellegrini.

I would like to see hart play and go well but maybe that won't happen, i dont know.

-------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zaba-------Demi-------Nastasic-------Kolarov
-----------------Yaya--------Ferna-------------------
---------Nasri------------------------Silva------------ (sub nasri for navas if hes not playing well)
--------------Negredo----------Aguero------------- (dzeko needs to come on at some point to keep strikers fit for CSKA game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.