City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone calling for us to thrash Norwich. that's worrying. It'll probably be 2-1 last minute come from behind win!

Def Pants for this one. It' s a win win. We might just find we have the had the best keeper in the Premiership warming the bench for 2 years! But, if Pants does f*** up, Joe can come back to save the day and again be our hero.
Nasty with DeMi at the back as both stand ins stand ins played 120 mins last night.

Is this our first 3pm home game of the season (we've had 2 away at 3pm)? cheers Sky/ESPN/Bt Sport/Premier League

Pre-match entertainment looks okay
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/October/BT-City-Square-pre-Norwich
"The Samoan side will be performing their own version of the Haka"

At work, in Norwich, my colleagues are posting things like:

"man city, i would be very surprised if we manage to get anything out of it..."

"It could be a worrying scoreline on saturday against Man City if Tettey is out :S"

Looking forward to the game, I'd be surprised if there isn't a combination of the two last starting XIs. Lescott deserves a start, I suspect Hart will make the bench.

We should win this - the Canaries are in poor form with only 8 points from 9 games. I think in both matches last season the scorelines were pretty close tho iirc. Hoping we'll move the ball quickly from the off and going for 3-0.

Norwich like to pass the ball and play quite an open style so for that reason we normally do get the better of them. If we defend well then we can beat them quite comfortably if we continue in the same attacking vein as we have recently.

"One goalkeeper can play but the other will have our full support. We will think about it."

Quote by Manuel on who he will select, that sounds like he is already preparing the ground for Joe to be dropped. No complaints from me, Costel has earned it and Joe needs some time away from the spotlight to iron out his flaws.

SrilankanBlue said:
"One goalkeeper can play but the other will have our full support. We will think about it."

Quote by Manuel on who he will select, that sounds like he is already preparing the ground for Joe to be dropped. No complaints from me, Costel has earned it and Joe needs some time away from the spotlight to iron out his flaws.

Damn I just saw Manuel in the Trafford Centre I should of asked him. I did shake his hand though.

It isn't going to be a thrashing but it we should have enough to beat Norwich and it will be an improvement from last seasons game. Even though he should be dropped imo, Pellegrini didn't drop Hart for the Everton game so I would not be surprised if he keeps his place.

This is a game where we are expected to win and win easily, however I'm expecting Norwich to put all 10men behind the ball right from the start of the game and hope to sneak 1goal and then defend in depth. This is a game where we have got to score the 1st goal and score it as early as possible. We've got to play a quick passing game all over the field, and make the Norwich players run and run.

TBooksbluearmy said:
This is a game where we are expected to win and win easily, however I'm expecting Norwich to put all 10men behind the ball right from the start of the game and hope to sneak 1goal and then defend in depth. This is a game where we have got to score the 1st goal and score it as early as possible. We've got to play a quick passing game all over the field, and make the Norwich players run and run.

Par for the course mate, would expect nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.