City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

Working today and missed the match. Kept up to date via the match thread. Thanks.

That aside, what was the crowd today, and what was the atmosphere like. Thanks.

Delph was immense as everyone has already said. Nacho played brilliantly, never stopped running and always offered an option and closed down their defenders. Otamendi was brilliant once again, he's exceptional in the air. Fernando was solid and it's good to see Zaba back, getting stuck in and making those forward runs. Only 'below par' performance today was KdB really, but I'll put that down to him being stuck on the right and the center being too congested to move in to.

Very fine margins in football and today saw 4 chances on target and 4 goals.

We have had days with far more on target yet haven't managed to find the net and one performance has a manager being lauded and some has him down as an idiot.

2 fortunate goals masked a below avg performance in the 1st half but we looked more like the City we know as the game went on.

Need to kick on and get some consecutive victories, build confidence, form and get the title won!

I thought we struggled to begin with, and Palace looked dangerous, but Delph and Fernando's work off the ball was excellent and helped the fullbacks. This is missing when Yaya plays.

Silva and De Bruyne struggled to start with but we got the breaks this time and improved. Delph deservedly Mom performance.

Very fine margins in football and today saw 4 chances on target and 4 goals.

We have had days with far more on target yet haven't managed to find the net and one performance has a manager being lauded and some has him down as an idiot.
Like I said, we played better against Everton. We didn't create any more in this game. Just scored more.

It'd funny how this game is being viewed all positively and Wednesday not :)

I love perception :)

Think we played better on Wednesday. Still convincing victory and t.o.t.l. For now ...
We really need to get a few wins together. As for this weekend l hope all hometeams win.
We were good for 20 mins EFC. 1st half was a none-event

Like I said, we played better against Everton. We didn't create any more in this game. Just scored more.

It'd funny how this game is being viewed all positively and Wednesday not :)

I love perception :)
You perceived the 4 goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.