City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

Zab played very well. He looks fit and like the Zab we know. I thought he'd struggle for a while, but he is going to be very influential.
Lime I've said a million times, when our stars start playing well, our coach will look like a genius.

Just like he did when we were blitzing through teams early on. It is all about the players.

I must have watched a different game. Bar the goals I thought we were pretty rank average, and for majority of game I was bored rigid.
You're not wrong. But apart from the chance in the first minute, palace were kept quiet. The thing I liked most about today was that we were gritty, a quality lacking for most of the season. Not all our creative players are firing fully but we were solid and quality told in the end.

You're not wrong. But apart from the chance in the first minute, palace were kept quiet. The thing I liked most about today was that we were gritty, a quality lacking for most of the season. Not all our creative players are firing fully but we were solid and quality told in the end.
Absolutely. I know they were pretty gash and didn't trouble us much but I just thought we lacked any sort of cohesion and strategy - Silva and KDB out wide, both with no pace, and Fernando in the middle without a creative bone is his body.

thought we played better 2nd half against everton to be fair without the goals. todays performance was ok in 2nd gear but never begrudge a win. time to kick on now with players coming back to fitness (serg and david). the title is there to be taken with most teams having to come to the eithad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.