City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

Like I said, we played better against Everton. We didn't create any more in this game. Just scored more.

It'd funny how this game is being viewed all positively and Wednesday not :)

I love perception :)

The essence of the game is to achieve 3 points by outscoring the opposition. Perception counts for nothing at the end of the season.

The essence of the game is to achieve 3 points by outscoring the opposition. Perception counts for nothing at the end of the season.

Agree but its worth bearing in mind when deciding whether the manager is a useless prick or not if the players have missed several clear chances they would normally take.

Great result and clean sheet!! Love getting one over on Pardew...

28.gif

All positives I thought when silva pushed further forward alongside aguero we looked quality maybe this is the way forward a loose 442 with silva drifting from attacking mid to striker and de bruyne and either sterling or Navas out wide Good 3points in a really tough season.

Agree but its worth bearing in mind when deciding whether the manager is a useless prick or not if the players have missed several clear chances they would normally take.
I think the days of assessing the manager are diminishing, people getting apathetic to the unfathomable lack of consistency, selections and irrational arguing on here. We're just delighted with the 3 points and staying in he hunt, whether it was better than Wednesday or not.

Well seeing as Blueinsa and Dax are trying to take over the thread with their outpouring of joy as well as trying to get bites I'll just say this. First half hour we were poor. Defensively all at sea and Palace could and should have been ahead. From the thirty minute mark we were much improved. Second half was more of the same. Started sluggish but grew into it as the minutes passed and fully deserved our goals.
Delph and Zabba were great. Fernando decent and Otomendi got better as the game went on. Silva and Aguero showed signs of their best and KDB was better second half than first.
Other than that, apart from another dogshit ref it was job done and onwards and upwards.

You mean we've been doing it wrong all this time...?

Why not give it a rest and enjoy the 4-0?

See, smiley face :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.