City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

From BBC -

"City's third was particularly special, as four players with a value of £141m combined to score".

Fucking YAWN.
The Bollocks Broadcasting Cunts have got it totally wrong.
How on earth just fucking £141m? That figure is just a half of Agüero's actual value, same for Merlin.
The imbeciles should have said the £500 million goal.

So took my 9 year old for his first game today - he was very impressed. As I had him with me I moved to the posh seats in the 93:20 (222)- thanks to those around who listened to his constant 'encouragement of the team' at a high pitch and in particular to the guys just in front and behind who were smiling at his gusto . Delph I thought was immense and really surprised me, nacho was a breath of fresh air and although not everything clicked for the boys it was a good result and they don't seem far off getting the act together again. Different view for me today but again thanks to the guys around for making my boys day even if he was bemused by the pats on the head and the 'keep it going lad' comments at the end of added time - well worth the 9 hours driving lol

Last edited:
I thought Nacho made a very good contribution to the way we played today. He has great movement, keen to win the ball back, showed some good control in tight situations, looks far more mature than you would expect from a youngster with very little game time at this level.
Kevin is going through a lean spell but still tries very hard and he unselfishly laid on Kun's second goal - and what superb build up to that goal as well.
How many other strikers would have unselfishly thrown away the opportunity for a hat trick with that lay off for Dave?
Very impressive team effort today - keep it up lads and we'll be putting silverware in the cabinet again.

So took my 9 year old for his first game today - he was very impressed. As I had him with me I moved to the posh seats in the 93:20 (222)- thanks to those around who listened to his constant 'encouragement of the team' at a high pitch and in particular to the guys just in front and behind who were smiling at his gusto . Delph I thought was immense and really surprised me, nacho was a breath of fresh air and although not everything clicked for the boys it was a good result and they don't seem far off getting the act together again. Different view for me today but again thanks to the guys around for making my boys day even if he was bemused by the pats on the head and the 'keep it going lad' comments at the end of added time - well worth the 9 hours driving lol
Glad he had a good day. Picked the right game.

I thought the luck went our way as we weren't that fluent 1st half. 2-0 at halftime flattered us

Glad he had a good day. Picked the right game.

I thought the luck went our way as we weren't that fluent 1st half. 2-0 at halftime flattered us

Agreed - that delph goal took us both by suprise - it wasn't quite clicking today but it's getting better which is good to see - unfortunately for me it looks like a second season ticket purchase needed for next year now lol.

2-0 flattered but the movement was better and they are trying the right things now - and Kun made my lads day today scoring - 4.5 hours drive home and he wanted to watch match of the day to see the goals again lol

Agreed - that delph goal took us both by suprise - it wasn't quite clicking today but it's getting better which is good to see - unfortunately for me it looks like a second season ticket purchase needed for next year now lol.

2-0 flattered but the movement was better and they are trying the right things now - and Kun made my lads day today scoring - 4.5 hours drive home and he wanted to watch match of the day to see the goals again lol
Sounds like a perfect day

Manchester is a horrible place, with horrible, unfriendly arrogant people. Their ground is in a particularly nasty area. Stadium is impressive once inside, but actually v functional and with inadequate transport
In short, a cold and miserable day out.

found this on a palace forum haha. arrogant ?? coming from cockneys xD

Manchester is a horrible place, with horrible, unfriendly arrogant people. Their ground is in a particularly nasty area. Stadium is impressive once inside, but actually v functional and with inadequate transport
In short, a cold and miserable day out.

found this on a palace forum haha. arrogant ?? coming from cockneys xD
Sure, facilities and transport were the cause of their miserable day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.