City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

What is the status of Kolarov's injury? We must now have the smallest back 4 in the league. It was noticeable against Everton that Yaya made more defensive headers than in the last couple of seasons. We might need to play him and Fernando just to defend corners!

What is the status of Kolarov's injury? We must now have the smallest back 4 in the league. It was noticeable against Everton that Yaya made more defensive headers than in the last couple of seasons. We might need to play him and Fernando just to defend corners!
What? Arent Otamendi and Demi both 6 foot+ whats the issue?

Not just height, but they have a habit of not picking people up.

Really strange one yesterday, on one of the early corners, Otamendi had hold of one of the Palace players & was wrestling with him looking straight at him like he was playing American Football & Palace just put the ball in a few yards to Otamendi's right, where a Palace player nipped in & headed the ball unchallenged, should have scored. At no time, had Otamendi even looked at the ball. Had he been looking at the ball, he could have just headed it out, no problem.

I remember Christian Negouai doing the same, about 15 years ago, & all the tv pundits laughing at it, as being one of the most ridiculous things they have ever seen.

Well we are doing it in 2016.

Two comments I made under my breath at yesterday's match
1) "No,no,no,no,no" as Delph prepared to shoot
2) "Get your arse in the box Aguero" as Serge cunningly held back before shooting for the 2nd goal
Brainy

My point is that with only 3 world class players starting, it highlighted to me that we need further investment to compete with the best in Europe. We aspire to be better than Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Being better than Spurs isn't good enough.
Your getting ahead of yourself mate.
We all know we're not the best in Europe, so just now let's try and be the best in England. The way spurs are playing at the moment I'll take being better than them.
Let's then see what summer and a new chapter brings- European glory or a relegation dog fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.