City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

Brilliant performance and result! Delph was magnificent and provided the energy we needed in CM that Toure just can't give us.

It may have taken the best part of 3 years for it to sink in, but hopefully there is now an official realisation that unless we play against utter cannon fodder, Toure shouldn't be risked in a midfield two. Its not fair on Yaya and its not fair on those who have to make up for his energy level shortfalls.

Let's see if the lesson has been learned.......... Roll on Everton.

Great result today, the team got stuck in and worked really well together for all of the match, Delph was very good today, was good to see Aguero get amongst the goals again today, plus worked very well with Iheanacho, anyhow well done guys..........

Good result.
Hart 5
Zabba 7
Otamendi 8
Demi 7
Kolarov 7
Delph 9 MOTM
Fernando 7
Silva 7
Kevin 7
Kelechi 8
Sergio 9
Clichy 7
Yaya 7
Navas n/a

I don't even care about that these days. You might as well tell me we're X points above Stoke.

We simply aren't competing with them anymore.

That's right. I still want United and Chelsea to be as away from Top 4 as possible so that Pep wouldn't even sway a little towards them.

Top of the league for now - Stoke will beat Arsenal tomorrow , I imagine Leceister will beat Villa tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.