City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

That's how we should play every week , clinical.

Probably our best performance all season in the premiership.

Just a real shame we look like losing Kolorov for a number of weeks now.

I know it's stating the obvious but an early goal completely transforms the game from an opposition's all out defence which grows in confidence during a game to a game which has to open up.

Had we scored an early chance vs everton midweek we'd have blown them away

Great performance today, we managed the match very well - with the games we;ve got this month, it's all about sealing the 3 points, conserving energy and avoiding injuries

Top of the league!

21 minutes gone and no shot on target ..than the first one goes at back of the net.
Nacho made a big difference in the middle behind Kun. Worked really hard to win the ball back.

I didn't think we played all that well to be honest and didn't really get out of 2nd gear but perhaps that was because we didn't really have to.

Excellent result, clean sheet and top of the league (for a little while anyway).

Brilliant performance and result! Delph was magnificent and provided the energy we needed in CM that Toure just can't give us.

It may have taken the best part of 3 years for it to sink in, but hopefully there is now an official realisation that unless we play against utter cannon fodder, Toure shouldn't be risked in a midfield two. Its not fair on Yaya and its not fair on those who have to make up for his energy level shortfalls.

Let's see if the lesson has been learned.......... Roll on Everton.

Err three years ago we blew everyone away with Yaya in a two man midfield !

I know what you mean though ;)

Well done, blues.

Good selection and loved having Delph and Fernando battling away, with quality to boot.

Signs are promising for next part of the season.

I know it's stating the obvious but an early goal completely transforms the game from an opposition's all out defence which grows in confidence during a game to a game which has to open up.

Had we scored an early chance vs everton midweek we'd have blown them away

Great performance today, we managed the match very well - with the games we;ve got this month, it's all about sealing the 3 points, conserving energy and avoiding injuries

Top of the league!

Hoping that Mangala , Bony and Ferny are available for West Ham.

Kolorov and Vinny will be on the sidelines for some weeks it seems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.