City vs Palace - Post Match Thread

Kolarov is not the world's greatest left back, and only a fool would claim he is. But I have never understood the sheer hatred for him that is not only on this forum at times, but that you also hear in the stadium. Neither Clichy nor Kolarov are ideal, for different reasons. Sooner or later, we're going to have to look long and hard at that spot for a replacement. In the meantime, well, not bad from either of them. The major problems in defence have not come from that sector this season, imo.
There are times when I sit back and firmly believe that Kolarov alone brings a lot more desire to the team. There's been games he's not played and you know his presence alone would spur the team on.

Good game today. Only downside were two ignorant cunts behind me on the third tier of the South Stand shouting 'lazy bastard' every time Yaya got the ball. I'd take the season cards off them for ignorance alone.

On another note, Delph was excellent. Also surprised that Silva finished his chance off, as I thought he'd be in shock for getting a pass off Sergio in the box!

Thread disappears? Billy must be back..........

Come on fella you are better than that.

At the end of the season with the league won again and Pep arriving, all the petty fucking squabbles on here will be long forgot.

Delph showed Toure how hard a midfielder should work, brilliant.
Also just heard Martinez whining about bad decisions, 2faced gobshite.

We played far better against the bluedippers and drew a blank , our 1st goal today , their keeper dives over the shot and 2nd goal is deflected , for the amount of possession we have around the opposition area , we do not shoot often enough , we try to walk the ball into the net . Maybe MP will encourage our players to have a pop in future , it certainly paid off today . Delph had a great game , Zabs was snapping into tackles , Aguero is another game towards full match fitness ,we appeared to be in 2nd gear all afternoon because merlin and KDB were not on their game today. We are top of the league , just won 4-0 , and we are still not at our best , god help the rest of this league , when we hit form.

Come on fella you are better than that.

At the end of the season with the league won again and Pep arriving, all the petty fucking squabbles on here will be long forgot.
Because half of us will still be in town on the piss, the other half left on here will be sobbing into their Tarquin or Scum scarves.

Last two goals were lovely to watch. Especially Silva's because normally when on a hat trick, Aguero shoots himself. So to see him be unselfish was genuinely shockingly awesome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.