City Vs QPR Post match Thread

HOLMSLICE said:
Sky Blue said:
B\connellblue said:
Must do better. We look like a pub team could score against us at the moment. Luckily the opposition hasn't been up to much so far.
Some of our players passing is an embarrassment. Kolorov is a total liability. Again best placed to defend against zamora, just let him go and head into an empty net. Most of our problems are our own making (poor passing, losing possession, general sloppiness). Bobbys substitutions are as bizarre as ever. Kolo toure puts us under so much needless pressure it's unreal.

I doubt we will see a worse post on this thread....

what is so wrong with it? Kolo Toure constantly has ants in his pants, doesn't have a clue what he's doing thse days, hence a liability

Actually your post re Dzeko was the worst post of the week.

I'm never more happy that when I'm there, soaking up the atmosphere. The excitement, the goals. I thought we were brilliant today and looked much more comfortable than we were against southampton.

XxRachXx said:
Just got back good performance defense is looking a bit untidy but hey 3 points :) as for the wierdo who left at 70 mins shame on you
Yes stay till the end and cheer the city on!!!!!!!!!!

Hit Bar
Had 1 cleared off the line
Foy was ref, thier goal was a clear foul in the build up.
Created a ton of chances
Richards/Aguero/Maicon/Sinclair/Barry/Garcia to get going
Others not 100% fit yet, lots did not train with us pre season

19 shots to 9
12 on target to 5

7 out of 9 points without hitting anywhere close to 1st gear yet. Charity shield won. Wait till we click this year and hit 1st gear..........

Sky Blue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Bellamyend said:
the buck stops with the manager and that was a very poor team selection and performance, needs to get a grip for the champions league

worrying that of our four truly world class players, two want to leave & one is injured

I smell raggery, but on the off chance that I've made a mis-smelling, I'll indulge you. Who are the two that want to leave and how do you know this?

Must admit I smelt it too....

And me ....

i'd love to know who the two who want to leave are too!

Bellamyend said:
the buck stops with the manager and that was a very poor team selection and performance, needs to get a grip for the champions league

worrying that of our four truly world class players, two want to leave & one is injured

That's nearly as big a pile of shit as what you wrote in the matchday thread.

ChezGaz said:
As good as he is we look more fluent and dangerous with tevez out the team. Tevez slows the play down and allows their defence to regroup sometimes whereas dzeko/aguero takes one less touch and are more direct with one touch passing
absolutely correct and a real concern for me. Nasri also brings the same problem. It was glaring in today's game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.