City Vs QPR Post match Thread

Kun Aguero said:
blundellbluemoon said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm never more happy that when I'm there, soaking up the atmosphere. The excitement, the goals. I thought we were brilliant today and looked much more comfortable than we were against southampton.
WELL SAID THAT MAN.

Oops.

To be fair to him my name doesn't help haha

RandomJ said:
Bunch of moaning twats on here. I just got back and didn't think we played badly at all. Created a ton of chances and yes should have buried them and the game in the first half but still created in second half. And they hardly threatened us did they? Joe pulls off a class point blank save and it unluckily lands on Zamora's head and that is it. All we need to do is finish our chances and we're laughing.
I agree

raggery lol

not fluid enough in the middle third today. with our resources I expect better & so do the owners

HOLMSLICE said:
Rodwell doesn't do much, does he? I know its abit harsh, but he needs to offer a hell a lot more if he wants to get near the first 11

seen only two of your posts so far but i gotta say you sound really raggish

samharris said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Sky Blue said:
I doubt we will see a worse post on this thread....

what is so wrong with it? Kolo Toure constantly has ants in his pants, doesn't have a clue what he's doing thse days, hence a liability

Actually your post re Dzeko was the worst post of the week.
Closely followed by his Rodwell post

A number of problems today.

1. Vincent had a poor game

2. A lack of movement up front a lot of the time when our defenders and defensive midfielders has the ball at the half way line

3. We looked like this:
------------------------Hart----------------------
Zabaleta-----Kompany-----Lescott-----Kolarov
--Silva----------Yaya-----Rodwell-------Nasri--

-----------------Tévez-----Džeko------------------

Or like this:
-----------------------Hart----------------------
Zabaleta-----Kompany-----Lescott-----Kolarov
------------------Yaya-----Rodwell--------------

Silva------------Tévez-----Džeko--------Nasri
...with too much of a distance between defence and attack and a huge space in the middle of the pitch.

4. David looked frustrated with himself.

Other than that, we kept the ball better today and won the game which is the most important thing.

Didsbury Dave said:
ChezGaz said:
As good as he is we look more fluent and dangerous with tevez out the team. Tevez slows the play down and allows their defence to regroup sometimes whereas dzeko/aguero takes one less touch and are more direct with one touch passing
absolutely correct and a real concern for me. Nasri also brings the same problem. It was glaring in today's game.

maybe he takes a bit more time, but sometimes it can be a good thing...on the other hand look at the comments about dzeko. whenever he tries a first time pass that doesn't look good he's shit and he gets all sorts of abuse...

apparently he's been shit today too according to some...you can never please some people...

I'm sure some fuckers watch a different game. I thought we were great today could have scored about 7. We had a shaky 10 mins but missing all those chances and being only 1 up it was always going to spur qpr on. Thought silva was a lot better than he was against soumphampton still needs a few more games to see his true self. Rodwell,zaba,yaya and tevez were all class. 3 points.

andrewmswift said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Rodwell doesn't do much, does he? I know its abit harsh, but he needs to offer a hell a lot more if he wants to get near the first 11

seen only two of your posts so far but i gotta say you sound really raggish

Dont he just..

Didsbury Dave said:
ChezGaz said:
As good as he is we look more fluent and dangerous with tevez out the team. Tevez slows the play down and allows their defence to regroup sometimes whereas dzeko/aguero takes one less touch and are more direct with one touch passing
absolutely correct and a real concern for me. Nasri also brings the same problem. It was glaring in today's game.
Can't say I agree with that, the 3rd today wouldn't have come if Tevez wasn't harrying their defenders and getting amongst them. No opinion regarding this and Nasri, but thought Samir had a good game. Got some nice passes and crosses in, although was a bit selfish a few times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.