City Vs QPR Post match Thread

Just got back from the game. Nails bitten. Nasri is a trooper, Tevez is his old self, thought Dzeko was pretty good. Silva still not Silva. Yaya = class.

Anyone know the reasoning behind the Kolo substitution?

We need Gareth Barry back!

blundellbluemoon said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm never more happy that when I'm there, soaking up the atmosphere. The excitement, the goals. I thought we were brilliant today and looked much more comfortable than we were against southampton.
WELL SAID THAT MAN.

Woman. Thanks though

To all those saying sort out the defence..

Maicon and mr Nasty will be in the building very soon.

robertsuki said:
HOLMSLICE said:
did anyone else find themselves laughing at despair at some of dzeko's attempts at football today??? He mixes the average with rediculous shitness. It can be quite funny. When we are winning

He keeps scoring though and thats why I and lots of others like him.

I agree. Althhough at times he looks awkward I don't laugh at Dzeko but remain very grateful at the amount of times his goals rescue us.

In fact I don't think our attack is our "problem" and don't know why some seem to look down on Dzeko.

I am more concerned about our defensive play and the fact that our goal keeper is currently not playing as well as he can.

scousemanc said:
Just got back from the game. Nails bitten. Nasri is a trooper, Tevez is his old self, thought Dzeko was pretty good. Silva still not Silva. Yaya = class.

Anyone know the reasoning behind the Kolo substitutio!

Zab feeling his hamstring...

Bunch of moaning twats on here. I just got back and didn't think we played badly at all. Created a ton of chances and yes should have buried them and the game in the first half but still created in second half. And they hardly threatened us did they? Joe pulls off a class point blank save and it unluckily lands on Zamora's head and that is it. All we need to do is finish our chances and we're laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.