City Vs QPR Post match Thread

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Please don't bring lard arse on for Zab man again!

Can anyone explain the reasoning behind that puzzler? It left me baffled and speechless for a good 5 mins......

And how was that not a foul on Silva when Johnson assaulted him to take the ball for their goal?

Answer 1: Zabba had a hamstring problem.

Answer 2: Chris Foy is a wanker who seems to have a problem with City.

FantasyIreland said:

Can anyone explain the reasoning behind that puzzler? It left me baffled and speechless for a good 5 mins......

And how was that not a foul on Silva when Johnson assaulted him to take the ball for their goal?
I've heard he had a muscle problem.

Kolo makes me very nervous. There is a lad who was on QPRs bench who is better than him and he was a City player and fan. Within minutes Kolo was making a compote fool of himself positionally.

Foy didn't have a good game yesterday but that was all David's fault through very lazy play (Yaya won the ball three times in the same way and we all applauded him). Then Vincent with school boy defending showing him inside. Then the complete lack of marking in the box. Terrible goal to concede!

danburge82 said:
FantasyIreland said:

I've heard he had a muscle problem.

Kolo makes me very nervous. There is a lad who was on QPRs bench who is better than him and he was a City player and fan. Within minutes Kolo was making a compote fool of himself positionally.

this completely !!! every one around where i was sat was on edge whenever kolo had the ball

Three points (no pun intended) on todays game :

1) If we took the early chances nobody would be complaining about the peformance. Mancini often comments on the inability to put teams away in his after match interview. I put it down to early season start up and missing Aguero.

2) To those complaining about the defence, it is the first time we have played with the original flat back four this season so it will come right.

3) I said this last week but got no reaction............I honestly believe that Hart is not fully fit.

FantasyIreland said:

It sums up an attitude amongst a percentage of our fans who would rather slag off and ridicule our players rather than support them.

Not read the thread so apologies if I'm repeating anything that's already been said.

For me the main thing lacking at the moment, is that we need to be more clinical with finishing our chances. We created enough to have put the game to bed by half time. If we do this with better teams we will get punished.

Some of the play was great yesterday, if Zabba's shot had gone in it would have been a superb goal. The team haven't really got out of second gear yet but have 7 points on the board, I think in a few weeks we will start to see even better performances & I can see some teams getting a hammering.

It's not clear the actual cause for it is, but we currently transmit a clear sense of unnecessary panic from our defenders when the opposition come forward?

It doesn't even need to be what I would deem imminent danger, just a desperation to either jump early into the tackle or an uncertainty when to come out.

We appear short, even overrun.

Kompany has again started the season slowly and I wish he would trust himself a little more with a quicker ball out to his full-back, or in to midfield, rather than the easy option to Joleon, who, for all his qualities, is the least comfortable in the team when in possession.

It generally reverts to type and a short passage of play back to Hart, just what the opposition wants.

Thought Rodwell looked a class act but the return of Barry should bring a noticeable difference.

Would love to see Nasri coming much deeper for the ball to instigate the momentum, rather than the onus on Yaya all the time.

Three points, and thankfully, we still have another three gears in our locker, which is more than the majority of teams.

When you dominate a game like we did, but miss so many chances the air of frustration gathers and that what creates the panic when the opposition attack

Our game was good apart from the final pass / shot. It will come and someone will get a thrashing.

Is Hart the Weak link

Poor positioning often, poor at coming out and the shot to goal ratio against us is unbelievable ,although I dont blame him for yesterdays goal and his distribution has improved.Agree with Mancio,needs to step up.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's not clear the actual cause for it is, but we currently transmit a clear sense of unnecessary panic from our defenders when the opposition come forward?

It doesn't even need to be what I would deem imminent danger, just a desperation to either jump early into the tackle or an uncertainty when to come out.

We appear short, even overrun.

Kompany has again started the season slowly and I wish he would trust himself a little more with a quicker ball out to his full-back, or in to midfield, rather than the easy option to Joleon, who, for all his qualities, is the least comfortable in the team when in possession.

It generally reverts to type and a short passage of play back to Hart, just what the opposition wants.

Thought Rodwell looked a class act but the return of Barry should bring a noticeable difference.

Would love to see Nasri coming much deeper for the ball to instigate the momentum, rather than the onus on Yaya all the time.

Three points, and thankfully, we still have another three gears in our locker, which is more than the majority of teams.

The three gears point is really well made and I think we will move through them in the coming matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.