City Vs QPR Post match Thread

Getting fed up with this mysterious phenomenon which has carried on from last season of opposing teams scoring with their usual one clear cut chance per game. I can't remember Southampton having any other shots apart from the two they scored, similarly Liverpool and again yesterday QPR had a couple of softer attempts before bagging the obligatory goal. On the other hand we're carving out chance after chance with some sublime football and are still failing to convert them. A couple of clinical finishes yesterday and we'd have had a couple of goals of the month. Honestly believe if we click fully into gear then we can have this title wrapped up in April.

looks like Platty agrees with my concerns about the performance yesterday.

mods; is not fair to see posters being abused for criticising managers / players when we all want the same thing - a winning team playing great football!

danburge82 said:
FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Please don't bring lard arse on for Zab man again!

Can anyone explain the reasoning behind that puzzler? It left me baffled and speechless for a good 5 mins......

And how was that not a foul on Silva when Johnson assaulted him to take the ball for their goal?
Kolo makes me very nervous. There is a lad who was on QPRs bench who is better than him and he was a City player and fan. Within minutes Kolo was making a compote fool of himself positionally.
You mean that lad who was actually on the pitch and played Tevez onside for the third goal? Yeah, I remember him. Strangely his positional discipline is still horrible.

Bellamyend said:

mods; is not fair to see posters being abused for criticising managers / players when we all want the same thing - a winning team playing great football!

Shouldn't you be out with your mummy shopping for a new pencil case and lunch box??

Also must admit it's nice to wake up with a hangover and at least know Blue Moon is a constant.

Bellamyend said:

If you got abused yesterday, it was because you wrote a few posts that were highly inflammatory, designed purely to draw attention to yourself and cause trouble (in short you were trolling), to be honest you are lucky you are still on here, after the amount of complaints we received from other members, we won't be as lenient the next time you pull a stunt like that!

There is reasoned criticism, which you will find loads of in this forum, we have no problem with it, it's a forum we welcome all reasonably expressed opinion, but we will not tolerate deliberate trolling by you or any other poster.

Now Back to the topic in hand

Blue2112 said:
Getting fed up with this mysterious phenomenon which has carried on from last season of opposing teams scoring with their usual one clear cut chance per game. I can't remember Southampton having any other shots apart from the two they scored, similarly Liverpool and again yesterday QPR had a couple of softer attempts before bagging the obligatory goal. On the other hand we're carving out chance after chance with some sublime football and are still failing to convert them. A couple of clinical finishes yesterday and we'd have had a couple of goals of the month. Honestly believe if we click fully into gear then we can have this title wrapped up in April.
As you say, almost every opposing effort on goal is ending up in the back of our net at the moment. That surely wont continue but at least we can take a goal and come back without letting it affect our game. In days gone by we'd dominate a game, miss our chances, the opposition would score and we'd feel sorry for ourselves and fall to pieces.

We're doing what I have seen Utd and Arsenal do over the years. Play within ourselves get punished as a result, but have enough in the tank to go up a gear when required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.