City Vs QPR Post match Thread

As good as he is we look more fluent and dangerous with tevez out the team. Tevez slows the play down and allows their defence to regroup sometimes whereas dzeko/aguero takes one less touch and are more direct with one touch passing

Thought Silva was looking a bit more like his old self today but on a worrying note he was not happy at being subbed throwing the ball down in frustration/anger and throwing his arm out and shouting to himself something like ''i'm fucked off with this'' in Spanish. I know everyone's gonna say it's good to see they care but it worries me, I even said he'll take Silva off first and it must be pissing him off.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
very very poor performance

creativity = 3 out of 10, very predictable

ok I am a drama queen.
Did you only catch the last 10 or 15 mins of the game?

we look completely shite at the back, and good teams would rip us apart. luckily soton, liverpool and qpr ONLY scored 5 between them.

really don't know what the problem is, but i think changing the defence isn't good for us, and I'm thinking that a midfield 4 of silva, nasri, yaya and rodwell doesn't offer enough protection

Zardon132 said:
Never in doubt.

With Kolo on the pitch?.......lol!

We were lucky...we murdered 'em, but it COULD have ended up 2-2 towards the end.

No problems with attack, defence needs to sharpen up, we will play far better teams than QPR.

Good to see Bobby and MH shake hands at the end, even if it was insincere.....:-)

smithy167 said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
very very poor performance

creativity = 3 out of 10, very predictable

ok I am a drama queen.
Did you only catch the last 10 or 15 mins of the game?

I think a load of pretend football fans have just invaded the forum...

Well, it was a better scoreline than the same fixture last season...

We should have been at least 2 up by half time and the fact that we never seem to be able to get the 'cushion' of 2 goals means we are playing a nervy game all the time. But hey a win is a win, onwards and upwards.

the buck stops with the manager and that was a very poor team selection and performance, needs to get a grip for the champions league

worrying that of our four truly world class players, two want to leave & one is injured

Blue2112 said:
Thought Silva was looking a bit more like his old self today but on a worrying note he was not happy at being subbed throwing the ball down in frustration/anger and throwing his arm out and shouting to himself something like ''i'm fucked off with this'' in Spanish. I know everyone's gonna say it's good to see they care but it worries me, I even said he'll take Silva off first and it must be pissing him off.

Agreed , Silva looked in good enough form to see out the 90 minutes today , and you could understand his disappointment at being replaced ...... he'd shown improved zest in that second half , and his ball to play Zabaleta in was world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.