City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Re: qpr after our 3rd

de niro said:
full marks to the rangers fans, best we've had at our place. stayed till the very end.
Thanks. For that mate. Sorry we upset the wanker sitting behind us but it was only a bit of banter and a wind up , bet he's done that before. Everything else aside congrats at winning the title and glad we are safe best result all round. I did an earlier post to say we would stay to the end as you have been thought the same crappy years as us and both sets of supporters are the only true supporters in this league. See you next year had a great weekend just back home never hugged so many opposing fans.

Re: Did anyone pay silly money for a QPR ticket?

Whoever bought one got a bargain. Whoever sold one got mugged. Priceless, priceless memories.

Not silly money, no. Far from it. It was over face value, but I was delighted with the price.

AND WHAT A DAY!!

(Sunburnt head an' all!)

Re: QPR fans

Well done chaps...Pleased as punch that we stayed up and you guys won the League....especially pleased that that cheating twunt Young got what he deserved...NOTHING.

See you for two more fantastic games next year but how about sharing some points

I got offered £500 cash for my derby ticket but turned it down, no amount of money would have tempted me for QPR ticket. You don't have a Seasoncard for 25 years to miss the homecoming of the title. On a side note it was my Birthday yesterday and I had dreamt of winning the trophy yesterday since the fixtures were announced. CTID

Re: QPR fans

Nice one lads, well pleased for both sets of fans, looking forward to you lot coming back to Shepherds Bush , you`ll definately get a warm welcome from us , happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.