City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your forecast for QPR at the Etihad.

We have the best home record, they have the worst away record.

If this is anything but a convincing win, we may as well give up trying to predict football because it's impossible.

I really hope we go for their throat early. I'm very confident we'll win but imagine it was 0-0 at half-time and news filtered through that the rags were 1-0 up! It'd mean another game that's hard to enjoy because of the nerves like the derby and Newcastle. For once let's make it easy on ourselves like Chelsea did when they beat Wigan 8-0 to win the league season before last!

If we don't beat qpr at home and the rags win we don't deserve the title.

Cant see the ex rag players giving to them to easy look at neville and gibson for everton. they are still pro's if they looked to blow it on purpose their careers wouldbe over.

My prediction 3 - 0

I hope it's like the Charlton game in '84. Early goal to settle the nerves then they just kept on coming. Still have it on videeo and to this day I swear there was more than 47,000 there......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.