City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's going to be 1 Long Week!

Yeah it really is. I feel like the fella in fever pitch at the minute.

Re: Your forecast for QPR at the Etihad.

Corky said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
aguero #16 said:
Nervy, narrow win. Don't care how.

Last time we had an occasion on a similar vein to this was a few ago we played Bournemouth at home. It was lovely and sunny, a win would guarantee promotion back to the first division. All the fans were smiling flags waving. City raced into a 3-0 at half time and then......................we didn't get promoted that day. This is City we are talking about, I don't take anything for granted as they have a way of letting you down. So any win however it comes will do for me.

The Bournemouth game we had to better Palace's result, in the end both us and Palace conceded last minute equalisers from the spot.

It is more like the Charlton game in scenario.

-- Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm --

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
aguero #16 said:
Nervy, narrow win. Don't care how.

Last time we had an occasion on a similar vein to this was a few ago we played Bournemouth at home. It was lovely and sunny, a win would guarantee promotion back to the first division. All the fans were smiling flags waving. City raced into a 3-0 at half time and then......................we didn't get promoted that day. This is City we are talking about, I don't take anything for granted as they have a way of letting you down. So any win however it comes will do for me.

The Bournemouth game we had to better Palace's result, in the end both us and Palace conceded last minute equalisers from the spot.

It is more like the Charlton game in scenario.

Agreed but if we hadn't blown a 3-0 lead we would have been promoted that day. The last game against Bradford when Trevor Morley scored 15 minutes from time ensured the point that got us promoted, I think palace battered a team 6-0 in their final game. Thats how I remember it but I'll settle for a 3-0 half time lead on Sunday

Re: It's going to be 1 Long Week!

Champions2012! said:
SuperYaya said:
I keep thinking "what if they park the bus and we can't break them down?"

However, we should absolutely hide them.

They need to win if they want to have a chance to stay in the PL

You are definitely a fake - everyone who is a real City fan knows QPR only need a point and will park the bus. You're trying to wind us up

They only need a draw so 0-0 but if we score 1 then we will get 2

1-0 QPR till the 85th minute, celebrations start at The Stadium of Light, goal for City in the 85th minute, Kompany winner in the 7th minute of injury time.

Hope SWP gets the cheers he deserves. Did you see him on the last tunnel cam? Fantastic to see him supporting City. Hero. Hope he gets better reception from Blues than the away supporters give.

Dont think it will be as plain sailing as it should be, they need a point and will sick back and soak it - but i'm saying 2-0.

0-0 half time, rags to be 2-0 up at the same stage.

Aguero 61st minute then again 5 mins later.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.