City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your forecast for QPR at the Etihad.

Eds said:
I hope it's like the Charlton game in '84. Early goal to settle the nerves then they just kept on coming. Still have it on videeo and to this day I swear there was more than 47,000 there......
'85. Day of the Bradford fire.

All the knobs that were shouting and moaning at Mancini in the last couple of years and the Sunderland game will be singing his name and jumping around when we win the league BUT you know who you are you 2faced twats and had the club or the rest of us joined in then we wouldn’t be winning anything.
In fact there is a lot of folk on here who should also be hanging their heads in shame

aguero #16 said:
Nervy, narrow win. Don't care how.

Last time we had an occasion on a similar vein to this was a few ago we played Bournemouth at home. It was lovely and sunny, a win would guarantee promotion back to the first division. All the fans were smiling flags waving. City raced into a 3-0 at half time and then......................we didn't get promoted that day. This is City we are talking about, I don't take anything for granted as they have a way of letting you down. So any win however it comes will do for me.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
aguero #16 said:

Last time we had an occasion on a similar vein to this was a few ago we played Bournemouth at home. It was lovely and sunny, a win would guarantee promotion back to the first division. All the fans were smiling flags waving. City raced into a 3-0 at half time and then......................we didn't get promoted that day. This is City we are talking about, I don't take anything for granted as they have a way of letting you down. So any win however it comes will do for me.

The Bournemouth game we had to better Palace's result, in the end both us and Palace conceded last minute equalisers from the spot.

It is more like the Charlton game in scenario.<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm --<br /><br />
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
aguero #16 said:

The Bournemouth game we had to better Palace's result, in the end both us and Palace conceded last minute equalisers from the spot.

It is more like the Charlton game in scenario.

My forecast is sunny spells, with a chance of light showers. Highly changeable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.