City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your forecast for QPR at the Etihad.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
aguero #16 said:
Nervy, narrow win. Don't care how.

Last time we had an occasion on a similar vein to this was a few ago we played Bournemouth at home. It was lovely and sunny, a win would guarantee promotion back to the first division. All the fans were smiling flags waving. City raced into a 3-0 at half time and then......................we didn't get promoted that day. This is City we are talking about, I don't take anything for granted as they have a way of letting you down. So any win however it comes will do for me.

This was my first ever game!

6 more sleeps..

couldnt sleep last week with derby thoughts...this week will be worse

SWP to perform a spinning bird kick keeping the ball up all the way from the half way line up until the penalty box and then releasing a unstoppable shot into the net past a full stretched Joe Hart..................but City win 3-1 so its just fine

We will score early and score a few more and it will be a comfortable victory. The last two games have been the close ones, 45,000 Blues screaming from the first minute and a pumped up title winning side full of world stars will be all too much for QPR and we will have a surreal party atmosphere to enjoy. I expect QPR fans to join in as Bolton's result goes their way and both clubs will dance a merry dance on the pitch with their own supporters. Handshakes, applause and a glass or two all round. And we'll all laugh at the Rags as the scoreboard announces they only managed a draw and we win the title outright and fuck the number of goals scored.

earlier in the season if i remember right they we're playing their best football all season against us until dzeko's goal came out of nowhere, not hoping for a repeat of that.
They only need the draw so will probably sit back but im hoping for an early goal to calm nerves, yet i can see it being an intense 1-0!

Re: 6 more sleeps..

slept like a f*****g log last night , the hard work as been done, not counting our chickens yet, but typical city is now the new city.
waited 44 years for this after being a 15 year old schoolboy who went to Newcastle to see us win 4-3 in 1968
went on the coach ( fieldsends ) from cadishead , tasted newky brown for the first time
yesterdays sleep was helped by quite a few pints of hydes bitter and a few jigs round the dance floor at the bowling club tyldesley after ya ya,s goals and final whistle
cant wait for sunday with roberto,s new city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.