City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the "i'm absolutely bricking myself" thread.

For the first time since West Brom, I'm calm and confident.

We're at home, we've won every game but one at home. QPR are likely safe.

Bluemoon dan said:
Its strange actually, in the run up to the Newcastle match I was convinced that if we somehow won up there then I wouldnt be that nervous this week as surely we'll beat qpr at home......

Yep, I'm bricking it now.

Same as this ^^^^^^

i am actually sick, feel like puking.....morning sickness syndrome....just wish it was all over.....heart says we will win easy but after watching CITY for years my head says we never do it fucking easy....I expect to be nervous wreck by 3pm.

I wouldn't say I am bricking it per se - I was absolutely shitting it for the derby and totally ill with pessimism for the Geordie game - but this one feels different. Kinda like the FA Cup final. We knew we were a better team than Stoke but the what-if's made the wait absolutely unbareable because you simply couldn't predict with absolute conviction that yes, that trophy's ours.

With this game, like the final, I feel we *should* win this; our stats for the entire season show that we *should*. But there's always Typical City to worry about. Typical City has been absent fot quite a while and wouldn't it be just sod's law that it pops up now?

I keep having stuff pop up in my head of what I'll do if we win and I just CAN'T think like that. Oh, but wouldn't it be grea-NO STOP IT!

Normally I'm looking forward to big games but this one I'm bricking it!!

I'm sick of feeling nervous! Seems like it's been going on for months. The feeling that starts in your toes and then hits you in the stomach then takes over your whole body in a wave. It's making me lose sleep. Take last night for instance, went to bed about 11 but woke up at 1.15am and could not get back to sleep for an hour or so just thinking about different scenarios for Sunday. It's been the same for weeks for different matches. My girlfriend laughs at me but it's a serious condition and I'll be really glad when it's all over and we've (hopefully) got it in the bag because if we don't it's going to go on for months thinking about what might have been.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

the "i'm absolutely bricking myself" thread.

I was bad in lead up to derby and that doubled leading up to Newcastle ( knot in my stomach all week) I am not too bad this week. We should win and we will have 47000 behind us. Up the blues!

Why is it only Wednesday?!

I have not slept properly since after the derby when it was in our own hands. I have no nails left and keep denying to anyone that we have done it already. Being a Blue for 30+ years I still have the feeling that we will blow it, which has not been helped by our slump in form to allow the Rags their 8 point lead. Thankfully we have clawed that back but I keep getting images of Zamora scoring off his backside with 5 minutes left to give them the lead..... I hate wishing my life away but roll on Sunday, where I will be watching it with my dad (in his new shirt that I am taking over for him [Slaphead 43 on the back]) on the Gold Coast the day I arrive.

I have seen other threads on here stating how much this will mean to people and I share the pain and feelings. We have amazing fans, and amazing team and owners, so please please please City, lets make Sunday a day to remember for the right reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.