City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the "i'm absolutely bricking myself" thread.

Have faith. We have a very strong team. We will create lots of chances. This is not 'typical city' as we have a much higher quality of player than we have ever had.

We will do this.

Pigeonho said:
CC1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Not at all. We could have been facing a far better team to win the league, away perhaps. We're not though, we have one of the promoted teams, one of the shittest teams in the league - at home. (I know, who'd have thought that with the agenda?!)

No more typical City. Sunday will be a walk in the park.

Keep going mate - you are cheering me up. You are right, we ARE a good TEAM and we CAN DO IT. We have to have the RAG mentality and BELIEVE
Well I am a rag afterall.

;-)

I fucking knew it!

Blue Haze said:
For the first time since West Brom, I'm calm and confident.

We're at home, we've won every game but one at home. QPR are likely safe.

And we're playing a game of football. The game that constantly bites you in the bum. We're just as likely to draw this game as Barca were against Chelsea.

I'm positive the players will be 100% prepared and will approach the game with a perfect attitude. But we still might not win.

It is just what is at stake that is causing the nerves for me.

I know QPR are shite and we should beat them no problems. Its just what happens if we dont that scares the shit out of me....

Before the season started if I was asked to pick a team to have at home, last game of the season, to win the title after a win 17 draw 1 home record there arent many I would pick ahead of these clowns.

But why is it only Wednesday?

I was sick wih for the Derby even more so before the Newcastle game. At half time I was saying to everyone that would listen. 38 year old City comes down to 45 minutes of footbal to make my dreams come true.
We won and I don;t feel nervous at all. I feel very confident. Haven't even contemplayed dropping points. The title is ours. I put this on Facebook and got some grief from a few Blues.
I see theor point but for me it is ours.
Bring it on and bring on the 3rd mental party night.

I havent been nervous whatsoever in recent weeks. Not even the derby had me twitching too much.

This game, however, is a different story!! I can't stop thinking about it, I normally have a few beers after work and yet this week I can't stomach them. I can't bring myself to go to the gym because I'm not eating enough to cope!!

I can't sleep, I keep thinking about SWP going one on one in the final minute with us 1-0 up. I physically shake my head at this point to stop going any further!!!

Valium alcohol and weed calming city nerves since time began

In over 40 years I've never felt so relaxed and never looked forward to a match as much as this one, it's a pretty weird sensation considering this is City, but this is a different City and not the City of old, a completely different mentality runs through this squad and the club in general now, something which they have shown time and time again over the last couple of seasons, rest assured, we will see a brilliant team performance with every player being on top form, this group of players will not be denied.

Turning into an absolute nervous wreck at nights, can't stop thinking about it and can't get to sleep!

Need to get my act together really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.