City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the "i'm absolutely bricking myself" thread.

All will be well, methinks. But I can't seem to get any work done so far this week.

Everyone stop winding each other up about the unthinkable. I do not wish to entertain the idea of any other scenario than victory.

Lets try and be rational here;

Look at QPR's Task ahead

Away Record = W3 D2 L13 = Worst in division
For = 17 = 3rd Worst in division
Against = 38 =2nd Worst in division

They have to deal with the pressure, can their players handle it better than ours?

Our Home Record = dropped 2 points all season Best in Division
For = 52 Best in Division
Against = 10 Best in Division

Bookies have 8-1 Draw and 14-1 Away win. They don't often get it wrong

So there you have it! Don't forget anything can happen.....shhhhhiiitttteeee

From England v Poland in 1973 to Barca v Chelsea in 2012, I've seen plenty of games where a superior team that needs to win plays a team that only needs to draw, and the team that needs the win falls short.

Its rarely anything to do with how well they've prepared or their attitude. Its just that in these sort of games the team that only needs a draw has the advantage.

QPR start the game with a big advantage, almost worth a one goal start.

At least we know one thing is certain....

athiest_bus_1240475c.jpg

cibaman said:
From England v Poland in 1973 to Barca v Chelsea in 2012, I've seen plenty of games where a superior team that needs to win plays a team that only needs to draw, and the team that needs the win falls short.

Its rarely anything to do with how well they've prepared or their attitude. Its just that in these sort of games the team that only needs a draw has the advantage.

No, no, no. Just no.

This is just anxiety talking. Thankfully this City team have a different mentality, and an inner belief that has seen us score late goals, keep clean sheets, and generally dominate teams more often than not.

Recently, they have looked every bit like Champions, and on Sunday, they will be Champions ..... BELIEVE!!

bowdonblue said:
cibaman said:

No, no, no. Just no.

This is just anxiety talking. Thankfully this City team have a different mentality, and an inner belief that has seen us score late goals, keep clean sheets, and generally dominate teams more often than not.

Recently, they have looked every bit like Champions, and on Sunday, they will be Champions ..... BELIEVE!!

if you think about it he kind of is right about the one goal advantage - as the game kicks off QPR are in a position where the result is enough - we're not. They don't have to score but we do.
Although i think we will win. QPR wont be any more determined than newcastle were - and we beat them

just to put a few at ease (including myself)

hart kenny
zabaleta onouha
kompany hill
lescott a.ferdinand
clichy taiwo
nasri mackie
yaya sir joseph
barry shaun fucking derry
silva taarabt
aguero cisse
tevez zamora

not saying it will be easy, but come on guys, if we perform anyting like, we will win.

stavros said:
just to put a few at ease (including myself)

hart kenny
zabaleta onouha
kompany hill
lescott a.ferdinand
clichy taiwo
nasri mackie
yaya sir joseph
barry shaun fucking derry
silva taarabt
aguero cisse
tevez zamora

not saying it will be easy, but come on guys, if we perform anyting like, we will win.

Barcelona Team
Valdes, Pique, Mascherano, Puyol, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Cesc, Cuenca, Messi, Alexis

SUBS: Pinto, Dani Alves, Adriano, Keita, Thiago, Pedro, Tello

Chelsea Team
Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Meireles, Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Drogba, Mata.

SUBS: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Essien, Malouda, Torres, Kalou, Sturridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.