City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twists and turns but I would feel better knowing that Sunderland can and will get the three points on Sunday and no matter our result I hope they do.

Past records at home don't matter.

We have to win or hope that Sunderland can prevent Manure for 'bettering" our result.

Re: REFS FOR SUNDAY

Pigeonho said:
Good ref Webb.
Good ref Dean.

No problem.

Yup. My only minor concern with Dean is that he's a hard arse, which is great when you're playing the rags because their pressurising games are wasted on him, but equally if he feels like sending off a City player on Sunday then he won't shirk from it because of the "occasion" or anything like that! But like I said, a minor concern cos otherwise he's hands down the best in the league.
Webb is maligned as a rag's ref based on past deeds, but I think he's at the top of the tree now, full of confidence and as immune to rag pressurising as Dean. Certainly, he's been excellent in charge of our games this season (Spurs H and Newcastle A specifically).
Whatever, grateful to have avoided Mason, Foy and Twattenburg

Re: REFS FOR SUNDAY

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Pigeonho said:
Good ref Webb.
Good ref Dean.

No problem.

Yup. My only minor concern with Dean is that he's a hard arse, which is great when you're playing the rags because their pressurising games are wasted on him, but equally if he feels like sending off a City player on Sunday then he won't shirk from it because of the "occasion" or anything like that! But like I said, a minor concern cos otherwise he's hands down the best in the league.
Webb is maligned as a rag's ref based on past deeds, but I think he's at the top of the tree now, full of confidence and as immune to rag pressurising as Dean. Certainly, he's been excellent in charge of our games this season (Spurs H and Newcastle A specifically).
Whatever, grateful to have avoided Mason, Foy and Twattenburg

agree with your post; Mason or Foy would have been our biggest impediment to winning on Sunday, wrong uns the pair of em, so glad they are not able to ruin the game

Bit offtopic but I heard The last time Atletico won the Europa
League, United finished 2nd, Arsenal 3rd
and Spurs 4th. Chelsea won FA cup &
Liverpool finished 7th

xzbit04 said:
Bit offtopic but I heard The last time Atletico won the Europa
League, United finished 2nd, Arsenal 3rd
and Spurs 4th. Chelsea won FA cup &
Liverpool finished 7th

thats irrelevant. liverpool won't get 7th

QPR are going to close everything down, and waste every minute they can. Frustration could grow very quickly. Fans job is to remain supportive. Longer the game goes, the more difficult it will be for QPR to close us down as they get tired. Subs will be vital

Been thinking about both Stoke and Bolton in relation to our game.

question.......Would it be better if Bolton score at Stoke because that means QPR are down if we score and would potentially have to open up more if we get the early goal.

I know that QPR are going to park the proverbial bus knowing they can draw and stay up even if Bolton win. If Stoke score first though does it make our task easier as QPR will potentially relax and take the foot off the gas.

I personally want Bolton to get a very early goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.