City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous as fook... wouldn't make a difference if we were playing a Uganda second division side, still would feel the same! We can do this though.... cmon CITY

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
This will be closer than people think
I think this could be the case if we don't take our chances early on.

If we score a relatively early goal, I can see us scoring many.

Music for Sunday

Who are your choices for the Sunday pre game/half time and even post full time playlist?

For me it all has to be Manchester music, packed full of Oasis. Would love to see a traditional rendition of Bluemoon after the final whistle aswell.

This is all regardless of result btw ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMazI2ROJXM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuCZDanw3aE[/youtube]

alright, would start a new thread for this in the matchday forum but i haven't got enough posts apparently.

whats the clubs view on bringing bags in? Its been many years since ive had to. Staying overnight on Saturday and have to leave sharpish after the game so hoping to be able to bring a bag with my change of clothes/wash stuff in. Will they allow me to bring all that stuff in? read all these horror stories on here about the strict seucrity so i'm not sure if theyll view my deoderant/shampoo/spare socks as an 'offensive weapon'.

cheers

Re: Music for Sunday

Rammyblues said:
I have to say Hey Jude at the end of the Derby was inspirational.
This and I was in tears during wonderwall. Blue monday was also good.

I'm really hoping we get to play we are the champions by queen.

Re: Music for Sunday

oasis, the smiths, joy division, the buzzocks...... then blue moon and hey jude at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.