City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Theories about QPR's relegation issue.

AdamManCity said:
I don't see how it can be a good thing that they have something to play for. Whatever way they set up they will be more disciplined and hard working knowing that they quite possibly need a result

Sometimes though, teams perform much better when the pressure is off and they are free to just play.

The reason QPR aint safe yet, is cos they are shit.. !!!

They aint suddenly gonna become world beaters on Sunday,, they are still Shit !!

in reality qpr players are under a lot more pressure than us,if we dont do the job we finish second,still in the prem,still in champs league,qpr dont do the job they are fucked.they will be a lot more nervous than anybody has talked about.

we need to win,from what ive seen of our team then we will.4-0

Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

One of my colleagues (who knows nothing about football) has just asked me what is happening on Sunday relating to "a football match". I said "If City win on Sunday, City will win the league (barring the rags scoring nine or something).The rag was listening but said nothing. It felt so strange saying it and it has set me off big time. Need another smoke now, as a matter of fact. Fuck work.

I don't thin it matters as much as people think. Players are professionals and are motivated by win bonuses, maybe some even more than team results. A team with nothing to play for, still would actually have something to play for.

Just look at Everton, they had nothing to play for and how did that work out?

PistonBlue said:
AdamManCity said:
I don't see how it can be a good thing that they have something to play for. Whatever way they set up they will be more disciplined and hard working knowing that they quite possibly need a result

Sometimes though, teams perform much better when the pressure is off and they are free to just play.

This all day long! The fact that just a draw will do them is also a negative, if they had to win I would be a little worried, if they try and park the bus we will score, other teams have tried all season and we have broken them down, patience is the key.

Re: Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

Pam said:
One of my colleagues (who knows nothing about football) has just asked me what is happening on Sunday relating to "a football match". I said "If City win on Sunday, City will win the league (barring the rags scoring nine or something). It felt so strange saying it and it has set me off big time. Need another smoke, in fact. Fuck work.

The scum have to score 9 more than we score

Re: Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

mancitytmdanttom said:
Pam said:
One of my colleagues (who knows nothing about football) has just asked me what is happening on Sunday relating to "a football match". I said "If City win on Sunday, City will win the league (barring the rags scoring nine or something). It felt so strange saying it and it has set me off big time. Need another smoke, in fact. Fuck work.

The scum have to score 9 more than we score
Not true. If they score 8 more than we score, they will win the league on goals scored! We have 'only' scored 2 more goals than them.

doesn't matter what they have to play for, our attacking options and defence will be too much i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.