City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

mancitytmdanttom said:
Pam said:
One of my colleagues (who knows nothing about football) has just asked me what is happening on Sunday relating to "a football match". I said "If City win on Sunday, City will win the league (barring the rags scoring nine or something). It felt so strange saying it and it has set me off big time. Need another smoke, in fact. Fuck work.

The scum have to score 9 more than we score

Whatif they lose 1-0 and we lose 10-0?

Re: Theories about QPR's relegation issue.

Eds said:
The best thing that can happen is for Stoke to score two early goals and then QPR will think that they can afford to lose. Subconsciously they will relax, we score two quick goals and the game is over.

I take completely the opposite view, it would be better for Bolton to take an early lead and then QPR are forced to come out of their shell, making it easier for us to break them down.

Tricky_Trev said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
Pam said:
One of my colleagues (who knows nothing about football) has just asked me what is happening on Sunday relating to "a football match". I said "If City win on Sunday, City will win the league (barring the rags scoring nine or something). It felt so strange saying it and it has set me off big time. Need another smoke, in fact. Fuck work.

The scum have to score 9 more than we score
Not true. If they score 8 more than we score, they will win the league on goals scored! We have 'only' scored 2 more goals than them.

Not if we win 10-9! I'd forget about the GD as they won't overturn it. It is the 3 points that matter. Win and its ours

QPR would be employing a risky strategy by deliberately playing for a draw. Surely their best policy is taking City on and trying to win the game themselves. A win would virually guarantee their safety whereas a playing for the draw and conceding a goal to City late on would be foolish in the extreme.

lancs blue said:
Eds said:
The best thing that can happen is for Stoke to score two early goals and then QPR will think that they can afford to lose. Subconsciously they will relax, we score two quick goals and the game is over.

I take completely the opposite view, it would be better for Bolton to take an early lead and then QPR are forced to come out of their shell, making it easier for us to break them down.

Or,, we take an early lead and then smash them..Fuck everyone else.

Nervous, Anxious, Optimistic, Pessimistic, Buzzing, Bricking it. It's changing by the minute and I love it.

Re: I'm Ready

Dr Mick said:
I've never been more ready in my entire life, to do this on Sunday. Never. It's all been leading up to this moment. Right here, right now on. Sunday. My whole life...leading up to this moment.

Let's do this City.

Lose your virginity?

Re: I'm Ready

so ...my grandad had a house on carnforth st...my mam had one off santiago st claremont rd...then we all moved to thornton rd ....55 52 49 and uncles on the the other block...parkside used to be my local...my grandad RIP took me to my first game when i was 7...and we had season tickets in the north stand...my aunty was a blue as well ,,,she would be so proud of this team now...openshaw kids these people were ........im waffling ..just win the game city . for manchester....it means a lot to to a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.