City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 8am here and very sunny here in Chadderton this morning.

Only 20 minutes from the ground.

When I watch todays game, (in Mary D's) I will think of one game and one game only...

Stood on the away end at Edgeley Park, losing 3-1 in one of the darkest moments in our history, trying to explain to my City mad son that there would be better days.

Last night I had a text from him.

Dad he said, tomorrow your prediction and promise could come true!

Please City do it for my boys and banish the memory of Stockport forever....

So what if Mario has fucked off out of the country already, it just goes to show how little he thinks of the club and his team mates.
Disgraceful! Fuck him off IMO.

I would love to hear Vinny's inspirational team talk. I bet he won't have to say too much I'm sure.
Today,you are famous, but now you have the opportunity to become LEGENDS!

r.soleofsalford said:
lionheart said:
Super Mario has already left the country according to latest rumours. probably not such a bad thing as we have more than enough strikers available.
source
Quite possibly bullshit but here it is...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2143595/Mario-Balotelli-seen-leaving-Manchester-City-training-ground-passport.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... sport.html</a>

Well today is the day we become champions, our players will be definitely up for it and hopefully get an early goal. I think we will be 2 up at half time and go on to win 4-0.
I have been waiting 41 years for the chance to win the league and I know we can do it, let's be loud and proud today and let the lads know how much a win means to us all.

CTID

can not wait for this, its what we have all been waiting for not just this season but for all those long years had butterfly s all week now its time to show the world manchester city are here and here to stay 3.0 city cmon the blue boys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.