City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like us but I can see an early Goal, a settling of any nerves ( although that will be us and not the players) and an easy win.

Please God.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Its not like us but I can see an early Goal, a settling of any nerves ( although that will be us and not the players) and an easy win.

Please God.

Chelsea did this a couple of seasons ago, needed a win, Anelka scored in the 6th minute then they beat Wigan 8-0.

I just don't think it's in our club DNA to do this the easy way but we'll see!

My fear is that QPR will get a dodgy penalty resulting in us going one down and having a man sent off early, and they will park the bus keeping us out til full time!

But then I've always been a pessimist!!!

Expect the worst and hope for the best?

r.soleofsalford said:
lionheart said:
Super Mario has already left the country according to latest rumours. probably not such a bad thing as we have more than enough strikers available.

source

who cares, dont need him, let him go and reflect what might have been. he might just learn from it.

de niro said:
r.soleofsalford said:
lionheart said:
Super Mario has already left the country according to latest rumours. probably not such a bad thing as we have more than enough strikers available.

source

who cares, dont need him, let him go and reflect what might have been. he might just learn from it.
Sadly I agree with this bill. For the majority of this season he's been a liability! I'm not sure he has a long term future here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.