City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are City...

malg said:
Michael Corleone said:
I hope I'm wrong but when you've watched city from childhood and got nothing but disappointment, you'd be the same!

And how the fuck are my negative thoughts affecting the outcome at all.
Not going to read all the other pages, but I'm glad there's at least one pessimist out there. Sick to fucking death of threads about how we're going to celebrate.

Well done.

The thing is there have been loads of threads previous. Yes there we have to guard against complacency but we don't need to be reminded every other thread.

mancity5 said:
Michael Corleone said:
mancity5 said:
#fuckingshitethread.com

Hash tags are for twitter.

Sorry, thought this was Twatter !!

no its called TWITTER mate

here you go.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.twitter.com</a>

Dear Mr Corleone,

You say you have supported City for a long time and they have always let you down, so in the same vein do you not think this is why some are celebrating already ? You might as well say why did we celebrate the 6-1 as we didnt actually win anything other than 1 match. Why celebrate a goal when the other team could equalise before the 90 minutes are up. Fans are celebrating because human nature in most people makes them that way. If we were all cautious and we all waited until everything was definately 100% certain football and life would be a bloody miserable place.

Yours Mr Mist

Blue Mist said:
Dear Mr Corleone,

You say you have supported City for a long time and they have always let you down, so in the same vein do you not think this is why some are celebrating already ? You might as well say why did we celebrate the 6-1 as we didnt actually win anything other than 1 match. Why celebrate a goal when the other team could equalise before the 90 minutes are up. Fans are celebrating because human nature in most people makes them that way. If we were all cautious and we all waited until everything was definately 100% certain football and life would be a bloody miserable place.

Yours Mr Mist

A good response, and while I don't agree with you. At least it's better than "Rag scum, back to redcafe". But I'm just saying for our own sake on our biggest match in 44 years just don't give the scum ammo. If we win the league, launch attacks on them until your heart is content.<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 5:50 pm --<br /><br />
mancity5 said:
#stillafuckingbollocksthreadtho

#stilldesperatelytryingforlaughs

and in typical bluemoon fashion another BLUE is attacked for suggesting anything other than a city win.

i'm glad you lot are confident because i can't sleep at the moment.

Blue Mist said:
Dear Mr Corleone,

Yours Mr Mist

well said, and i for one am enjoying the view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.