City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are City...

Can't believe the abuse on here haha, you have to laugh really. Sure we are better than QPR in everyway, no doubt about that, but the rags were better in everyway than Blackburn when they went to Old Trafford, and look what fucking happened there!

Some of you can't fathom the possibility that this match can go any other way than a city win on Sunday. Sure we have done the hard part, but QPR are still playing in the first/second best league in the world and aren't exactly gonna think that being relegated without a fight is just fucking dandy.

They will play for a draw as it is all they need, they will play for a draw like there life depends on it.
When we beat the Scum 1-0 they came willing to settle for a draw, but didn't set their tactics up only to get it. Fergie set them up to try to nick a goal on the break. QPR will be different, they will have everyone behind the ball and will break with little intensity, and will probably play for the 0-0.

Honestly some of you need to take a look at yourselves and look at what you've become. "We can't lose to QPR, we're Man City". You're sounding like fucking rags.

Ok we are expected to win and PROBABLY will win, but don't go fucking banging on that QPR aren't gonna put up a fight and we've already won the title. If we do win on Sunday I will be as happy as the rest of you, I just don't think we should write QPR off as a stroll in the park as a lot of you seem to be doing.

This sites developed an arrogance about it, people that think they know everything cause they sit in their living rooms stuffing their face with food and listening to pundits of TV.

Also If we do lose the title on Sunday I won't come on this thread rubbing this in all your faces cause I'll be as gutted as the rest of you. But IF and I repeat IF we don't win the league. Remember this thread.

WorstThreadEver.png

Michael Corleone said:
We will draw against Hughes on Sunday, he will bring QPR looking for a 0-0 draw and he will get it. It's all QPR need so they will be practicing nothing but defending against us everyday in training this week. This is what we do, typical city and all that. :(
that's it mate

positive thinking

squirtyflower said:
Michael Corleone said:
We will draw against Hughes on Sunday, he will bring QPR looking for a 0-0 draw and he will get it. It's all QPR need so they will be practicing nothing but defending against us everyday in training this week. This is what we do, typical city and all that. :(
that's it mate

positive thinking

Haha usually a realist, but when it comes to city I'm definitely a pessimist.

Michael Corleone - mate, think you've misunderstood what people are on about. They are confident we can beat qpr, only a very select few ate being arrogant about it. most know it will be a seriously tough game. The reactions on this thread are just people who are baffled that you have made a thread about it and what you said in your OP

Let's cut to the chase here. The OP thinks he's Michael Corleone, who was a character in a crap film. Move this thread to 'off topic' and see how many people think The Godfather was good.

I think it was a piece of self-indulgent shit, just like the OP.

The OP knows nowt. A rag in rag's clothing

Michael Corleone said:

Won't happen Michael ....

QPR never do anything in Manchester , and didn't at the Swamp last month either .... they are a 'home' team , who do all their best work in West London ..... and they are nowhere near as good as City .

Michael Corleone said:
I hope I'm wrong but when you've watched city from childhood and got nothing but disappointment, you'd be the same!

And how the fuck are my negative thoughts affecting the outcome at all.
Positive thinking is needed. We need to will the ball in to the net.

Michael Corleone said:

Reverse psychology?

We have thrown away an 8 point lead at the top of the table and then got an 8 point deficit back. "Typical City" would have lost games such as the one at Newcastle at weekend when we knew a win would take us so close to the title. Typical City would've lost 1-0 at home to Everton when they parked the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.