City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

In all honesty, I'm not really to bothered, just an affirmation of what we knew since we lost to ajax. We saw glimmers of what we could do in the second half, and if we are able to take that, improve on it and use it in the league, well it's another title in the bag.

From the BBC website -- "I fully expect Uefa to give City a Champions League group next season of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Brazil 1970"

Mancini is going nowhere, we aren't Chelsea and neither should we aspire to be them. Stop acting like spoilt entitled cunts like the chavs. We've never had it so good.

i don't care what some say. i am proud of the performance against the second best team in the world currently. kompany was unbelievable, silva majestic, kun amazing and nastasic looks like the new kompany. it's a shame really we started like that with yaya and nasri and no defending midfielder, when garcia( yes the one u claim he is a bad player, and call barry world class) came in we bossed the game and were unlucky (kun miss and some other half chances) not to win the game. i don't even care we went out with a performance like that.

amooballer said:
moomba said:
amooballer said:
One hart mistake = out of CL.

Hart mistake?

Shoulda come for the cross. It was in the 6 and he let it reach benzema. Yes maicon shoulda covered but that area is the keepers all day long or should be.
Hart and Maicon wouldn't have been at fault if Kolarov had done his job as a left-back and actually prevented the cross from coming in, but you know.

Zab has just hit the nail on the head on gmr

'we started with 3 at the back, we made defensive errors, we conceded 3 or 4 chances and a goal. Then we went 442 and the players felt much more comfortable and we got back in the game'

Why the fucking hell doesn't our clown of a manager listen to what the players keep trying to tell him? It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Another huge black mark against the manager tonight. It was obvious what would happen as soon as the team sheets came out. You don't play a fucking system the players aren't comfortable with in a game like this.

Very impressed with Nastasic, good in the air and pretty quick too. He will learn a lot from Kompany! Silva magnificent again..

amooballer said:
moomba said:
amooballer said:
One hart mistake = out of CL.

Hart mistake?

Shoulda come for the cross. It was in the 6 and he let it reach benzema. Yes maicon shoulda covered but that area is the keepers all day long or should be.

It's pretty much down to Hart that we still had something to play for tonight (Dortmand at home) and I would say that Maicon was more at fault for tonight's goal

All in all I think we regained a little pride back tonight with the spirit the team showed, certainly showed with the way the fans got behind them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.