City vs Real Madrid Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
I honestly had a dream last night that we twatted them and Gareth Barry put in a Spartan type performance.

More realistically, I can't see a way in which we can beat them unless Yaya, Tevez, our FBs and Kompany all have absolute stormers

We need a whole team performance, much like Saturday and Real to be slightly off. FakeRon getting a red early on would be a great help, too!

good game for 3-5-2

------------------hart--------------------

-------zaba----kompany----nastasic

maicon----yaya----garcia----silva---kolarov

---------------kun-----dzeko----------

Probably better if Barry doesnt play at all. Did not see a good performance from in in CL so far.

Even Sergio Ramos is surprised we are so bad in CL:

"For me, it's a surprise they are nearly out of the Champions League. We really thought City would be our main rivals to top the group."

"City are a big group of players, not just individuals. But that does not guarantee success in the Champions League.

"This is the hardest group in the first round and this match is very important for both clubs. We both need to win for different reasons."

Hope we finish CL with some pride. Two more losses would be be really horrible end result for us. One draw, one loss not much better.

Ntini77 said:
Play the reserves. Chelsea is the much more important game.
I wholeheartedly concur, but it seems that you and I are pissing into the wind as most Bluemooners incredibly believe we can still qualify. What they seem to forget is the quality of the opposition in our last two games. We played the weakest team twice and came away with one solitary point. Not good enough.

i'd play our EDS vs RM , but i'm old enough for know that every our top player will get as a personal offence if he'snt played vs RM so mancini has only the chanche to play the best 11

Mancio said:
i'd play our EDS vs RM , but i'm old enough for know that every our top player will get as a personal offence if he'snt played vs RM so mancini has only the chanche to play the best 11

Can tell you're not actually going to the game.

Looking forward to tommorow nights game i wonder if we have learned from are mistakes from previous champions league matches.Come on CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.