City vs Real Madrid Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Labatt Blue said:
If we beat Real and Ajax beat Dortmund...then we beat Dortmund and the other two draw we will all have 8 points..then who goes through?
We are definitely NOT going to beat Dortmund in their fortress of a stadium, so why even talk about qualifying? The best we can hope for is third place and the Europa League. We had our chances and failed to take them. Sad but true. More important to concentrate on not losing to Chelski at the bridge.
Doesn't answer the question though..does anybody know?

Re: Aguero targeting Real scalp

I'm very confident we will beat real and aguero will score...

Labatt Blue said:
lionheart said:
Labatt Blue said:
If we beat Real and Ajax beat Dortmund...then we beat Dortmund and the other two draw we will all have 8 points..then who goes through?
We are definitely NOT going to beat Dortmund in their fortress of a stadium, so why even talk about qualifying? The best we can hope for is third place and the Europa League. We had our chances and failed to take them. Sad but true. More important to concentrate on not losing to Chelski at the bridge.
Doesn't answer the question though..does anybody know?

All teams would be tied head to head (2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses) so it would go to:

b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams
in question;
c) higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the
teams in question;
d) higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches
played among the teams in question

So if we beat Madrid by more than 1 goal and beat Dortmund then that should be enough for us to go through I think...

We would have 2 superior goal differences (over Madrid & Dortmund)

I just betted 10 pounds on lads, so I hope they win this match. I really believe they can do it. We are playing when at home, where we are usually superior. We have improved last days, although we are not yet at our top gear and we are determinated to win this match.

Young Blue said:
Heard a rumour clichys out is it true?
on the os tunnel cam clichy looks like he is heading back to the changing room with a slight limp;you could be right ,heres hoping its not too bad.

Young Blue said:
Mancio said:

rocchi is a fuckyng corrupt bastard . he was implicated into calciopoli and only God know how the fuck he's still refereeing

the good part is that mourinho and rocchi hates each other passionatly

What about Mancini and Rocchi?

even worse , mancini would love to kill rocchi on the pitch in world vision

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Farchiviostorico.corriere.it%2F2008%2Fmarzo%2F20%2FMancini_Rocchi_con_noi_sempre_co_9_080320012.shtml&act=url" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.it/translate?sl ... ml&act=url</a>

Young Blue said:
Heard a rumour clichys out is it true?

saw this too - it would be sensible to rest him anyway with chelsea on saturday (given his leg injury), although ronaldo v kolarov is a petrifying thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.