City Vs Roma Post Match Thread

Story of the season really how many attempts we have but how few actually are on target. 2 from 16 today

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
The slaughtered lamb said:
Not a comment on the result because I think 1-1 was fair but I have never seen a champs' league match refereed like that.

If our players make as many fouls as the likes of Keita, Manolas or Cole in Rome, the ref will fuck us.

Really??!

Where were you last season...and the season before....and the season before that

Oh, don't get me wrong, I see shit refereeing in this competition every year but not in terms of players getting away with the kind of cynical fouling that they did tonight. No, usually it's more like the home game against barca last year...pull one team up for every little thing and then let the uefa luvvies get away with it (the foul on navas before their first goal). This was just letting one team get away with persistent fouling throughout the game.

kippaxage6 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
No-one should be blaming the ref, I know we should have had a second pen however the bottom line is that their keeper has barely had a shot to save all game and they've had by far the better opportunities.

We were shite, end of.

A shite performance and a shite/bent ref are not mutually exclusive you know.

We were dreadful, yes. But so was the ref.

Because of the ref we were shite. They should have had 10 men after 4 mins, he never booked a Roma player for a foul or 5, it broke up the play, he blew b4 any advantage, this site is full of idiots, I used to like reading it but I now give up, apart from GDM who I will read.

I believe you can purchase transcripts of his posts for a small fee. It is better value if you pay by direct debit though.

We won't qualify now at best 3rd and that competition will effect any chance of retaining the premier league! So disappointed in our tactics in Europe we are SO PREDICTABLE it makes it so easy for opposing teams who are happy with at least a draw!

Something is missing. link up play is awful, no cohesion or fluidity. It has been a slow labored start to the campaign. there are 2 many players not performing. Yaya looks a shadow of his former self. whether it is due to family reasons or not wanted to play for the team anymore it is clearly noticeable. Some tough decisions need made but creatively we look lost.

Shirley said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
league...fa cup..league cup.

champs league..who gives a fuck...

fans already voting with their feet.never ever been so delighted to save 35 notes than tonight.
club needs to sort itself out.

Not many fans seem to understand the implications if we fail FFP again, we need a successful run in this competition.

Fuck the competition and FFP.

Fans should be first!

Hopefully , a defeat in Moscow will put an end to this seasons champions league campaign, and at the same time highlight to our owners what an out of touch, tactically inept manager we have running the football club.

With the right tactics and management style we would have 4 points from this group.

80s Shorts said:
kippaxage6 said:
Chippy_boy said:
A shite performance and a shite/bent ref are not mutually exclusive you know.

We were dreadful, yes. But so was the ref.

Because of the ref we were shite. They should have had 10 men after 4 mins, he never booked a Roma player for a foul or 5, it broke up the play, he blew b4 any advantage, this site is full of idiots, I used to like reading it but I now give up, apart from GDM who I will read.

I believe you can purchase transcripts of his posts for a small fee. It is better value if you pay by direct debit though.

Bank details and rates please ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.